• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

Soldato
Gibbo i just checked the status of the RMA i have done, and it says:
I sent it off last week so i would have thought it would be at overclockers by now.
Should i take this up with the post office or just wait it out a bit longer?

EDIT: Emailed you about GRID :) 1st one?

I'll reply even though I'm not Gibbo :p

I'd ring them up in the morning if I were you and talk to them direct:)

Soldato
steer with mouse, accelerate with left click, brake with right click. I dont see why they dont allow you to do that, as the mouse offers more control the arrows on my keyboard!

Soldato
steer with mouse, accelerate with left click, brake with right click. I dont see why they dont allow you to do that, as the mouse offers more control the arrows on my keyboard!
i agree mate..

it would be so good just to be able to play driveing games. tbh they should make all games with keyboard, mouse, joystick,, gamepad controls...

Soldato
Does the game come retail packeaged or just in a paper wallet?

Thinking about getting a 4850 and selling the game, already got GRID on steam:(

Soldato
Never hurts to ask though
Didn't work out to well for Oliver Twist lol! :D

oliver2etg7.jpg

Soldato
why didnt this happen as soon as the card came out? to avoide people who have just bought the card getting anoyed over it. id be pretty gutted.

good game to include tho

Associate
i agree mate..

it would be so good just to be able to play driveing games. tbh they should make all games with keyboard, mouse, joystick,, gamepad controls...

Fine for Grid and Mariokart, but onr can hardly sling a 1960's F1 car round the nurburgring with a mouse....no clutch, no manual gears....useless.

Soldato
why didnt this happen as soon as the card came out? to avoide people who have just bought the card getting anoyed over it. id be pretty gutted.

good game to include tho

Because we did not have the game as we have been fighting since the release to get a game better than Call of Juarez to bundle with the card. We cannot just click out fingers and get 5000 games. :D

We had the games on site for around 2 hours before the offer was live and kicking on the website.

The game is OEM packaged in a paper sleeve but is the normal disk.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

Those who have emailed me I will do my best to get most of them posted out today 1st class which generally takes 1-3 days, have fun when you get the game. :)

Soldato
Fine for Grid and Mariokart, but onr can hardly sling a 1960's F1 car round the nurburgring with a mouse....no clutch, no manual gears....useless.
maybe its useless for u and other people but it should be still an option for mouse controls in all games. because it would be great for people that can only use a mouse. also mouses now have more buttons on them. my mouse as 5 buttons which the gears could be configured to the buttons

Back
Top Bottom