• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

Associate
i find it becomes most usefull when all you want is something like a small non heavy heatsink, or even when your just after a tube of thermal paste!

Couldnt OC do a weight calculated shipping cost, and under a certain weight you get it free? obviously would be a little difficult to work out, but if done right it could be good :)

Yeah totally I bought a single fan last week. would have been painful with shipping.

J.D

J.D

Soldato
How long does this game take to install lol i only just got the Ati drivers to work :(
O yeh what average fps would i be getting on 1440x900 res and a 4850?

Just install it and if it runs well, be happy. The 4850 beats my 8800GTX so enjoy. I run the game superbly @ 1600x1200 with 4xAA, I can even run it at 1920x1200 with 4xAA and it runs really good although I feel the burn a little in graphic intensive parts. Just a slight slowdown, nothing that makes it unplayable at all but with no slight FPS drop at 1600x1200 I just stay at that resolution. At 1440x900 you should have no troubles at all, in fact you should be flying :eek: :).

What CPU and how much RAM do you have?.

Associate
Just install it and if it runs well, be happy. The 4850 beats my 8800GTX so enjoy. I run the game superbly @ 1600x1200 with 4xAA, I can even run it at 1920x1200 with 4xAA and it runs really good although I feel the burn a little in graphic intensive parts. Just a slight slowdown, nothing that makes it unplayable at all but with no slight FPS drop at 1600x1200 I just stay at that resolution. At 1440x900 you should have no troubles at all, in fact you should be flying :eek: :).

What CPU and how much RAM do you have?.

q6600 2.4ghz with a **** motherboard so i can't overclock it and 3gb ram

EDIT: Grid wont start grrrr

Last edited:
Associate
Back
Top Bottom