• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

Associate
HI there

Anyone on our forums who previously purchased AMD product who wants a copy of GRID (1 per customer and order number required for proof) then email me at [email protected] with your shipping address, order number and I will get a copy of the game posted out to you.

Hope that makes you all happy. :)

Oooh, very generous. Email ahoy!

Soldato
HI there

Those who have emailed me I will do my best to get most of them posted out today 1st class which generally takes 1-3 days, have fun when you get the game. :)

Nice one Gibbo :) top man

i can never understand why OcUK gets a bad rep on other forums, see so much generousity and helpfullness from the people who work there - then again the last time i phoned the shop i got someone who didnt quite sound like they were all with it :D (it was a woman though so ill let that pass)

Soldato

i can never understand why OcUK gets a bad rep on other forums, see so much generousity and helpfullness from the people who work there - then again the last time i phoned the shop i got someone who didnt quite sound like they were all with it :D (it was a woman though so ill let that pass)

All the staff work 24/7 so it can get a little tiring after a few weeks. ;)

Every company has its moments but we are I would like to think best in the industry at correcting issues customers have.

We are on a continual rise with regards to customer service and are improving week on week on what we offer and most importantly deliver. We are not yet where we want to be and are still improving.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Wow - thanks OCUK :)

4870 ordered on 24th July so email incoming <jumps>.

Soldato

You've left your cave early today. Sexism is alive and well.

Soldato
You've left your cave early today. Sexism is alive and well.

twas only a joke, had the missus looking over my shoulder as i typed it hence the woman abuse :p

We are on a continual rise with regards to customer service and are improving week on week on what we offer and most importantly deliver. We are not yet where we want to be and are still improving.

I think theres only one thing i would change about OcUK and thats there delivery services, i know its not exactly cost effective or efficient but it would be nice if there was a wider choice

Caporegime
Could not agree more.

this is why 90 percent of gamers i know dont order from here.seems silly really as im sure there would be a big increase in sales were this done.i know of probably £5000 in last month youve lost just due to this.thats just me saying this .yes 5000 thousand might not be much to a big company but x that by a few hundred or thousand and it is a big deal.

Soldato
this is why 90 percent of gamers i know dont order from here.seems silly really as im sure there would be a big increase in sales were this done.i know of probably £5000 in last month youve lost just due to this.thats just me saying this .yes 5000 thousand might not be much to a big company but x that by a few hundred or thousand and it is a big deal.

Its still money though.

Soldato
for fear of being shot im going to go about this recommendation as carefully as possible

one website allows users of "a forum that must not be named" free delivery for being active members of there forums, could ocuk take this approach? maybe on a 100posts per free delivery scheme? :p (id be sorted for a while lol)

Soldato
for fear of being shot im going to go about this recommendation as carefully as possible

one website allows users of "a forum that must not be named" free delivery for being active members of there forums, could ocuk take this approach? maybe on a 100posts per free delivery scheme? :p (id be sorted for a while lol)

RTB is working on courrier and shipping options I believe but you would have to wait for any update from him.

We have done free shipping trials and they did not set the world on fire for us in the past. It is something we are looking at adapting and doing our own spin on in the future.

You may have noticed we have started doing a lot more little things as suggested and we are far from finnished. Just look at the Saturday shipping upgrades around product launches on a Friday so people can get the new bit of gear asap! ;)

Soldato
Sounds like good stuff :)

Its nice to have people from the shop telling you whats going on in a relaxed manner, if you asked another big E-tailor what there doing to improve the business you'd probably get a reply worded with as many big words as possible and as bluntly as possible

Associate

I shop at said retailer and have spent around £1000 in the last month alone purely for that offer. I'm sure many other people are the same.

Back
Top Bottom