Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Underboss
Is there a way to not add post counts per thread? I know you can do it per subforum but might be worth it for this thread.

Would stop the above posts PDQ I bet.

Associate
Anymore of these one word, short and spammy messages just to bump the post count will result in post count deductions.

Free delivery is a benefit, not a right and the shop want to offer it to forum members who actively contribute to the community.

Sorry, I didn't mean to break any rules (plus did not make the statement to improve my post count).

And for the record, I don't take it as "a right", as can be seen, that I have paid postage on numerous orders in the past (sorry if that comes across as sharp)

Is there a way to not add post counts per thread? I know you can do it per subforum but might be worth it for this thread.

Would stop the above posts PDQ I bet.

I'd happily have a button that allowed me to remove them/ prevent them from going towards my post count.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Is this no longer valid ?

I seem to have lost this on my account.

Edit
Just added a gpu I dont need and its back, I guess there is a minimum spend. I wish I knew that I would have ordered them when I paid out over £500 on my gpu earlier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom