Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
I just linked my forum account to my shop account and it successfully linked, but told me I am not eligible for free shipping. Does anyone know why? I am much less active than I used to be but still exceed all the requirements.

Man of Honour
I just linked my forum account to my shop account and it successfully linked, but told me I am not eligible for free shipping. Does anyone know why? I am much less active than I used to be but still exceed all the requirements.

If your post code fall in certain areas of the highlands and NI I think you don't get free shipping because it is a lot more expensive to delver to them? think that is still the case.

Associate
I linked my forum account which used to quality for free shipping to a new registered account because I moved address and have new card details etc and it now says I am not qualified? Could staff check what's going on please?

Associate
Hey guys I used to get free delivery, meet all the criteria, and now am being asked to pay like £12 for one item? I had a free delivery order about a month ago, has this been removed does anyone know?

Associate
I am on a different Pc now... That's the only thing that's changed, which obviously shouldn't matter. And I have been sing the forrums a lot recently. I did have a few posts removed for mentioning stuff I wanted to sell... Might I have been banned or something? Hope not. I didn't realise you had to have 1000 posts to be able to tell people you have old stuff to sell :O

Oh, also I forgot my password so had a new one sent out... That's it

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I did have a few posts removed for mentioning stuff I wanted to sell... Might I have been banned or something? Hope not. I didn't realise you had to have 1000 posts to be able to tell people you have old stuff to sell :O

no buying/selling outside of the Members Market, you need 1,000 posts to have access to that part of the forum

Last edited:
Soldato
I am on a different Pc now... That's the only thing that's changed, which obviously shouldn't matter. And I have been sing the forrums a lot recently. I did have a few posts removed for mentioning stuff I wanted to sell... Might I have been banned or something? Hope not. I didn't realise you had to have 1000 posts to be able to tell people you have old stuff to sell :O

Oh, also I forgot my password so had a new one sent out... That's it

From memory I think you have to go through past the basket to actual checkout before shipping discount is applied. But I haven't ordered anything for a while so memory may be bad.

Back
Top Bottom