Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
I figured this was long gone since they wanted to charge me £9 to post a 3 gram tube of thermal paste earlier this week.
I’ve seen others that Have suggest that it is on orders over £50. There is I think a balance to be struck as lots of low value items bought separately will cost more to ship than the profit made on them. Amazon as an example can afford to do this due to their size and scale. I think it’s quite a good offer that not many other companies offer to their purchasers/regular customers

Soldato
Just tried it with the £15 OcUK XXL Mega Mat, no delivery charge here. You sure you'd logged in to your linked shop account?

wpCIZjq.png

Interesting!
1) I didn't know anything about a new site as I only come on here occasionally nowadays - I just went to overclockers.co.uk?
2) I called up and the guy on the phone said it was tough as free delivery isn't on everything. He mentioned nothing about a new site. Wonderful service

Edit: Just checked the same product on the new site, same issue, only delivery is £8.70. It's this - https://store.overclockers.co.uk/en...-surface-black-egg-mpc-450-blk-gs-00c-eg.html

Soldato
Interesting!
1) I didn't know anything about a new site as I only come on here occasionally nowadays - I just went to overclockers.co.uk?
2) I called up and the guy on the phone said it was tough as free delivery isn't on everything. He mentioned nothing about a new site. Wonderful service

Edit: Just checked the same product on the new site, same issue, only delivery is £8.70. It's this - https://store.overclockers.co.uk/en...-surface-black-egg-mpc-450-blk-gs-00c-eg.html

Have you linked your account? That mat also shows up as free DPD here.

dvaIsHS.png

Soldato
Yeeeah so I tried to buy something and got shipping charged if below £50

Put in a note and basically if it does that you do it anyway and get a refund

But when going to put the order in again 2 days later I got sent to a different looking (the new?) site and free shipping was enabled on all things again.

Soldato
Ok I dunno what it is.

I ended up back on the "old" site, had a look if free shipping was working, no.

I specifically then went to store.overclockers and again no free shipping. Even when selecting the item I'd got free shipping on yesterday using the new site.

Back
Top Bottom