Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
Yeah, lost it as well. Account says it's linked to my forum account but still getting charged shipping.

If you had an item in your basket already, you have to remove it and add it again once you're logged in and linked.

Caporegime
Trying to order £13 worth of stuff but no option for free delivery, I feel begrudged to pay £9 delivery.

No option to collect in store anymore either.

I’m trying to order some water cooking premix if that makes a difference.

Deliberately or accidentaly, water cooling liquid removes free shipping. It's been mentioned a few times before.

The shop isn't open but you can collect.

Contactless Click and Collect
  • Order online and select Collect from our shop.
  • You will receive an email with instructions when your order is ready to collect.
  • Please ensure you have received this email before arriving at our premises.
  • Simply follow the instructions provided, stay in your vehicle and a colleague will bring your order, ensuring that social distancing rules are adhered to.
  • Collections available Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:00, Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00

Associate
I couldn’t get it on the old site, I signed up for the store. … account and then linked my forum account.

I did have to clear my basket, log in then re select the item and free shipping was enabled

Soldato
I'm trying to checkout some keycaps but I'm not getting the option for free delivery. My forum account is linked as I've used free delivery before. It's only giving me the option for DPD shipping and nothing from royal mail

Back
Top Bottom