Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
Seem to have a problem with this - trying to order an Icy Box from the website, but getting no option to get the free shipping. I placed an order last week which went through with free shipping no problem.

Any idea what the problem is?

*edit* nevermind, just noticed that you offer either Royal Mail 1st class or courier. RM is showing up as free.

Last edited:
Soldato
91 Days and over 260 posts and i cant get free shipping? posted in the customer service area but thats abit slow to respond and i want to place an order.

Anyone on here able to help?

You posted at midnight last night, unfortunately we do have to sleep and your query will be resolved shortly.

It is completely unreasonable to expect an instant reply in the middle of the night and as stated in the section we answer the queries as soon as possible. :)

Your reply is under 1 working hour which I would consider far from slow.

I will refer you to the original instructions: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=12925483&postcount=1

Just for the record trust does not need to be enabled for free forum shipping.

Associate
You posted at midnight last night, unfortunately we do have to sleep and your query will be resolved shortly.

It is completely unreasonable to expect an instant reply in the middle of the night and as stated in the section we answer the queries as soon as possible. :)

Your reply is under 1 working hour which I would consider far from slow.

I will refer you to the original instructions: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=12925483&postcount=1

Just for the record trust does not need to be enabled for free forum shipping.

First! I never expected a instant reply i posted here on the off chance someone will see it quicker. i didnt get bitchy about it just asked a simple question! and deserve a simple answer

Second i also wanted to get this sorted so i order from OCUK rather than a competitor as its a rush job but again i didnt expect it to be done instant

3rd please dont get bitching over a simple request!

Soldato
First! I never expected a instant reply i posted here on the off chance someone will see it quicker. i didnt get bitchy about it just asked a simple question! and deserve a simple answer

Second i also wanted to get this sorted so i order from OCUK rather than a competitor as its a rush job but again i didnt expect it to be done instant

3rd please dont get bitching over a simple request!

Calm down dear!

I didn't see Yewen getting 'bitchy' :confused: he gave a reasonable explanation.

Soldato
ConnectionFX I was far from verging on insulting you, I was giving the reasoning for your perceived slow reply.

We are working at resolving your issue as you know from the support forum reply and will have it resolved shortly. Our Technical Director is working on this at the moment as he is the only person free.

You will be notified once it has been resolved.

EDIT: Our database has been checked, you have free shipping enabled on your account and should be able to order without issue within the terms of the offer.

Back
Top Bottom