Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
I always thought that when I first bought items from here the postage was too expensive. It was like £7 (DHL delivery iirc) to get a tube of thermal compound to get delivered :p

Now with the free shipping, when I want sometime, OcUK is the first stop!

Associate
Not free for us all unfortunately :(
I Just ordered a new gfx card 4870 and 8gb memory , postage to N.irleand was £13.49 , yet my last gfx card i ordered in dec 07 the postage was much the same £15.45 :(
Still the card is a nice price :D

Associate
Ooooh. Free postage? I've only got another 15 posts to go until I qualify. All I gotta do now is think of what else I need to buy after taking delivery of my HD4870 last week (the first thing I bought off OCers in a year and a half!) and pay off my credit card. Hmmm.... perhaps it's time to retire my E6300... or maybe get a Raptor or two.

Associate
Ooooh. Free postage? I've only got another 15 posts to go until I qualify. All I gotta do now is think of what else I need to buy after taking delivery of my HD4870 last week (the first thing I bought off OCers in a year and a half!) and pay off my credit card. Hmmm.... perhaps it's time to retire my E6300... or maybe get a Raptor or two.

Oh, I just realised... I already qualify as I've been here for more than a year and have over 100 posts. Darn it! Any chance of a retrospective reimbursement of my delivery fee for my HD4870? ;)

Also looks like I need to change my sig seeing as I've got the PC gaming bug again.... oops!

Last edited:
Permabanned
Im not sure why its saying i dont have free shipping...

Your account has been associated but you do not qualify for free shipping yet (you require 250 posts and 90 days membership or 100 posts and 1 years membership).

damn i guess i need to wait afew extra days for free shipping?

Man of Honour
Wow my parcel was out on delivery at 04:53 and just been delivered 20:19. That's a long day for a courier.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone have any idea why i cant get free shipping with the new courier, but i could with the other couriers (namely DHL a few weeks ago). Forum account is linked, and everything was the same as before, but i cant select free shipping.

I've phoned ocuk up and was told it would be looked into, but he didnt ask for my details so i dont know how i'm going to get a reply back. :eek:

Soldato
Anyone have any idea why i cant get free shipping with the new courier, but i could with the other couriers (namely DHL a few weeks ago). Forum account is linked, and everything was the same as before, but i cant select free shipping.

I've phoned ocuk up and was told it would be looked into, but he didnt ask for my details so i dont know how i'm going to get a reply back. :eek:

Hi,

Is your shop account in the name of Nathan? If so speak to Ross, this forum account is linked to his shop account currently.

Please note, you can only change the account it links to a few times before it gets locked.

Soldato
Ah i see, that'll be the problem.

I made two orders a while back (one on my account, one on my fathers) to the same house/delivery date. I was a little wiery about doing so, but i phoned ocuk up and they said it should have been fine, and i got the free shipping on the two seperate orders. I then must have changed it back and forth a couple of extra times and now it must be locked to my fathers account. :o

This was my fault and i apologise for not realising. :o

Anyway, i've managed to place the order, and you've even given me free saturday shipping which is fantastic. Can't complain at all... :D

Back
Top Bottom