Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

not sure if this has been answered before but how does this work for people ordering from gibraltar :eek: ???

"Free shipping applies to destinations within mainland UK only and excludes Highlands and Islands"

Only Mainland UK can get free shipping, your out of luck! :(

Just wondering, since the 15th is my 90th day by my calculation, if this message I got below will get automatically updated to free shipping sometime in the next few hours? Thanks! :)

"Your account has been associated but you do not qualify for free shipping yet (you require 250 posts and 90 days membership or 100 posts and 1 years membership)."

Also, while I'm at it, I've just clicked on the 'trust' button for the first time at the bottom of one of my posts, and there's a tick in the enable trust box, and I clicked 'save'. Does this mean I don't have to do anything else now regarding members market, that will become accessible at some point?

Just wondering, since the 15th is my 90th day by my calculation, if this message I got below will get automatically updated to free shipping sometime in the next few hours? Thanks! :)

"Your account has been associated but you do not qualify for free shipping yet (you require 250 posts and 90 days membership or 100 posts and 1 years membership)."

Also, while I'm at it, I've just clicked on the 'trust' button for the first time at the bottom of one of my posts, and there's a tick in the enable trust box, and I clicked 'save'. Does this mean I don't have to do anything else now regarding members market, that will become accessible at some point?

Yay:cool:. i get this too now :) however i get the same message as you get. Did you get yours sorted? My MM seems to work tho :D

Please, please, please... consider:
- Free shipping to Scotland / Ireland
- Half or a quarter of the shipping cost for Western Europe.

I'd love to order from OcUK, but with shipping cost to the Netherlands it's a bit high :)

Aww :(, oh well, 245 posts to go! This is working as I will order my things from here instead of somewhere else ;).

Edit*how long will this offer last?

Last edited:
I'm spamming :D in the best possible manor, only relevant/helpful posts from me, only 152 posts to go :D

Should be done in a few a few months ;)

On a serious note, this is a good ploy by OCUK as postage and shipping may put a lot of people off buying from online shops IF they can find the product at a cost that is less than the combined online price + shipping, so way to go to get repeat customers i say

Back
Top Bottom