Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Soldato
The more I hear about flat earthers, the more I things it was started as a massive Internet trolling and at some point the guy who started it is just going to come out and admit it :cry: .

RxR

RxR

Soldato
It's an English invention based on bible passages apparently.

"The modern age of the Flat Earth Society dates back to the early 1800s, when it was founded by Samuel Birley Rowbotham, an English inventor."

Source:

Last edited:
Permabanned
I had an excellent idea for a Reality adventure TV show where teams of flat earthers separately try to get to the 'edge'. Like the amazing journey with camera crews following them as they sail to the edge trying to prove the noncesense. With a prize of a million dollars for the winners.

The name of the movie could be called

“To the edge of the earth”

Associate
The more I hear about flat earthers, the more I things it was started as a massive Internet trolling and at some point the guy who started it is just going to come out and admit it :cry: .
Many years ago it was definitely a tonuge in cheek thing - more like a thought experiment than people who truly believed it. Google Charles Kenneth Johnson - he was the president of the society. I remember it in the 90s and thought about joining as it sounded fun.

Far cry from the nutters talking about it today.

Associate
OP
Nice update for you all.

There is a warrant out for his arrest as of this week. He was visited by someone last week who came to collect over £1600 worth of fines, they left a note saying he had to respond otherwise he will be arrested.

He's not opened a single "brown" envelope since the madness kicked.

His mate at the common law court called the number of the people that visited and claimed to have sorted it for him, but added a caveat that he shouldn't be surprised if he hears from them again soon.

He still doesn't have his SL500 and hasn't driven his Bentley since his SL was impounded, so thats just sitting there and can't go on the roads or be sold as he exported it, lol, what a tool.

Associate
My mother who is deep in the QAnon rabbit hole gifted me these today…

4rWKV77.jpg

YtxoCr4.jpg

My house needs to be cleansed of 5G and other such radiation. There’s over 100 quids worth there. I don’t need to worry about how they work, it’s all covered in the Magna Carta and UN agenda sixty something.

Where do you even begin to help someone out of this?

Caporegime

4rWKV77.jpg

YtxoCr4.jpg

My house needs to be cleansed of 5G and other such radiation. There’s over 100 quids worth there. I don’t need to worry about how they work, it’s all covered in the Magna Carta and UN agenda sixty something.

Well this is outstanding.

Next time you go to see her, wear a bluetooth ear piece?

Man of Honour
I've put this in the COVID thread but again about rabbit holes

I'm in a hotel in Llandudno and last night a woman told her sad story.
Feb 2021 she was taken into ICU with COVID and spent 77 days in there.
She lost all her hair and then spent another 6 months in hospital with terrible conditions which she suffers with today.
Now this is the really stupid bit, because of how ill she was from COVID she and her family have all refused the jab :eek:
She's been told that if she gets it again it could kill her.
Somebody pointed out that surely seeing her suffer would make any sane person have the jab but her family had somehow looked at it another way.
Unbelievable.

Soldato

4rWKV77.jpg

YtxoCr4.jpg

How is it even legal to sell something like that. It's fraud.

Soldato
How is it even legal to sell something like that. It's fraud.

Is it any worse than churches selling a place in heaven for $? You are always going to have people who are suckers for this stuff. I feel for RobSm88, We had to deal with my mum having psychosis in the last few years of her life, this looks very similar, a complete divorce from rationality.

Soldato

4rWKV77.jpg

YtxoCr4.jpg

I'm curious to know what's inside the USB stick. My guess would be a resistor and red flashing LED.

Also LOL at that disclaimer "This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease." So what the hell are people buying it for then?????? :D

Last edited:

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Nice update for you all.

There is a warrant out for his arrest as of this week. He was visited by someone last week who came to collect over £1600 worth of fines, they left a note saying he had to respond otherwise he will be arrested.

He's not opened a single "brown" envelope since the madness kicked.

His mate at the common law court called the number of the people that visited and claimed to have sorted it for him, but added a caveat that he shouldn't be surprised if he hears from them again soon.

He still doesn't have his SL500 and hasn't driven his Bentley since his SL was impounded, so thats just sitting there and can't go on the roads or be sold as he exported it, lol, what a tool.
Any more news drew, have they caught up with him & felt his collar yet or is he still wandering about riding shank's pony?.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom