Well we did have 3 series of Under The Dome

Soldato
Well we did have 3 series of Under The Dome

Book was way better

Soldato
Any excuse.

sIvONs8.jpg

Soldato
I remember that flat earth believer who set out to confirm the earth was flat by flying a rocket to high altitude and died because, IIRC, the parachute deployed prematurely on his ascent.

Anyway as part of his quest for truth, in the media build up to the launch, he explained that he was using GPS to track his journey to prove the earth was flat! :) :)

How can a sane person engage with these people?

Caporegime
I remember that flat earth believer who set out to confirm the earth was flat by flying a rocket to high altitude and died because, IIRC, the parachute deployed prematurely on his ascent.

Anyway as part of his quest for truth, in the media build up to the launch, he explained that he was using GPS to track his journey to prove the earth was flat! :) :)

How can a sane person engage with these people?
They don't.

The world isn't so devoid of things to do that wasting time arguing with such 'illuminated' personalities could ever be considered a sane choice. In the only situation where it might be prudent to indulge their ******** as a means to remain employed I think it's probably a good idea to find a new job because such a person is undoubtedly going to use scapegoats to escape accountability assuming they're presence isn't the biggest hint possible that the company is doomed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do they also not believe in sunburn as the sun isn't real in their eyes?

If you think Flat Earthers don’t believe in the sun then that is just the usual ignorance and prejudice. A quick Google search reveals that:
The Sun is a revolving sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located several thousand miles above the surface of the Earth.

Man of Honour
If you think Flat Earthers don’t believe in the sun then that is just the usual ignorance and prejudice. A quick Google search reveals that:
The Sun is a revolving sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located several thousand miles above the surface of the Earth.

That is one type of Flerfer.
Others believe the Sun is a projection from the Dome.

Soldato
Posters are now coming out with all the usual stuff that is bait to Flerfers.
You can't get to the edges, the World's Governments won't let you.

Can’t blame the governments tbh, people might fall off the world and float away into a black square.

Last edited:
Associate
I had an excellent idea for a Reality adventure TV show where teams of flat earthers separately try to get to the 'edge'. Like the amazing journey with camera crews following them as they sail to the edge trying to prove the noncesense. With a prize of a million dollars for the winners.

Soldato
I had an excellent idea for a Reality adventure TV show where teams of flat earthers separately try to get to the 'edge'. Like the amazing journey with camera crews following them as they sail to the edge trying to prove the noncesense. With a prize of a million dollars for the winners.

The twist being that in the final episode one team does reach the edge of the world. But gets eaten by a dragon or some such.

Soldato
Ahh thanks for clearing that up, consider me educated now :cry: . So why do they believe the sun is a Sphere but not the earth?

Back
Top Bottom