Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Soldato
I had an excellent idea for a Reality adventure TV show where teams of flat earthers separately try to get to the 'edge'. Like the amazing journey with camera crews following them as they sail to the edge trying to prove the noncesense. With a prize of a million dollars for the winners.

I think that's possibly the best spelling mistake I've ever seen :D

Associate
OP
Any more news drew, have they caught up with him & felt his collar yet or is he still wandering about riding shank's pony?.
Sadly no more news other than they visited again with further threats, he didn't answer the door. They are chasing the meter change costs i think, he's being vague on that one with my mate.
It's a matter of time

He's instructed is bank to reclaim all the direct debit Bentley repayments on the grounds that his birth bond has already covered his debt and Bentley (VWFS?) are acting fraudulently.
He's paid his CLC mate a wad of cash to "sort it", not small numbers apparently.

Associate
10k or more maybe?

He paid 4k to get his case regarding the theft of his car by the police in front of a high court judge, although he had to take their word that it actually went to a judge.
Is this on appeal? The civil court fees are essentially the same whatever level of court. There are some minor differences with hearing fees but the biggest fee is always the issuing cost which is linked to the claim value. They are readily available if you search for Civil Court Fees (ex50).

Soldato
Is this on appeal? The civil court fees are essentially the same whatever level of court. There are some minor differences with hearing fees but the biggest fee is always the issuing cost which is linked to the claim value. They are readily available if you search for Civil Court Fees (ex50).

I think at this point the common sense ship has sailed, surely he's going to end up spending more money than if he had just everything legally.

Last edited:
Man of Honour

This is a bloke who is willing to hand over £1000s to a charlatan who he believes can do miracles, money means nothing just to prove he is in the right and he'll keep fighting.
So I believe it isn't what's happening in court with money, it's what he's willing to give to the bloke to fight for his rights.

Soldato
There's a loony of this ilk around this neck of the woods. The self styled 'Lord of Timbersbrook'.
Various ridiculous activities which all revolve around the central problem that he's got a major case of main character syndrome. Hence the name he's given himself.

Set up a petting zoo with no planning permission and was incensed when it was eventually shut down. Did a charity walk to Scotland, but only about half the money made it to the charity (and there was some suspicion that he got driven half the way). Suggestions of him stealing the livestock of neighbours. And now, as far as I can tell, he spends most of his time hanging off the side of various council buildings next to a bedsheet covered in badly spelled accusations of corruption towards all types of authority for not accepting that he should be allowed to do absolutely anything he likes.

Associate
OP

Basically he is suing the police and the company that have his car for 250k each. They still have his car.

He was told for 6k we can get a judge in high court to review the case. I don't really understand what's going on around that element.

Associate
OP
I've ruined it!

My mate has torn his Achilles so I lent him my car as its an automatic.
He's had a meltdown as he thought I was at my mates gym.

He's now arguing with my mate and trying to get money back for sessions as he's no longer going to use him

It was fun while it lasted.

Associate
OP
Oh just lol at the lack of self awareness at your father calling someone else insensitive !

Seem like you have an excellent way to troll him though if he's that triggered just by the sight of your car :D
Par for the course. My mate was unable to get to and from his gym, so needed something so he had a livelihood!

I was looking at changing it in the new year, i don't think I can now!

Associate
"My idiot son"

Charming! I would sign off with my idiot dad!

How can a car parked up trigger someone so badly, guy has a screw loose (sorry drew)

Associate
OP
Everything he's dealing with is of his own making. This is what is so amusing about his message, never did take any accountability, still doesn't.
It's detailed in this thread, plus probably more I am unaware of.

Back
Top Bottom