Poll: French Grand Prix 2018, Le Castellet - Race 8/21

Rate the 2018 French Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Wasn't really a case of going mental this race though, a careless, silly mistake maybe but not deliberate stupidity.

I know, that is why i said "went mental and started doing stupid things". This was a stupid thing. Last year he did both, which ultimately cost him the championship. :p

Soldato
BBC F1 article discusses just that.

However, this is my favourite bit:

The conversation in the post-race news conference about Vettel's error brought a pointed response from Red Bull's Max Verstappen, who finished second behind Hamilton and has now produced two flawless race weekends to end the run of errors that blighted his start to the season.

"Next time you see Seb you should ask him to change his style, y'know?" Verstappen said, in a sarcastic reference to many of the questions that have been directed at him this season. "Because, honestly, it's not acceptable.

"That's what they said to me at the beginning of the season, so I think they should do the same! And then, of course, Seb shouldn't do anything, and just drive again and learn from this and go on. That's my advice to everyone in this room."

His point was clear, and it is not hard to understand where he was coming from, or why he would say it. But the fact remains that at least one incident every single race for six weekends in a row is something a driver needs to attend to, even if he does not like to admit it.

Soldato
Some of the comments in here are hilarious, especially those made as things happen during the race.

Dull race, made marginally more interesting by Vettell's first lap blunders. Great drive from Hamilton, who clearly knows just how much (a lot) more there is in the car's performance following the upgrade.

Can we ban the resident obvious Ferrari fan boy troll? Trolling us on here is taking away his valuable time fapping over Vettell pictures anyway.

Man of Honour
Some of the comments in here are hilarious, especially those made as things happen during the race.

Dull race, made marginally more interesting by Vettell's first lap blunders. Great drive from Hamilton, who clearly knows just how much (a lot) more there is in the car's performance following the upgrade.

Can we ban the resident obvious Ferrari fan boy troll? Trolling us on here is taking away his valuable time fapping over Vettell pictures anyway.

wow, this obvious mercedes favoritism

not allowed to be a ferrari fan on ocuk? Vettel is the best, just the facts

mercedes only win because of stupid v6 era

:D :D

Soldato
Caught up on the race from yesterday. I think it's fair to say that's the best French Grand Prix for years! :p

It wasn't really holding my attention, ended up walking off to have a shave half way through the highlights. Although I confess having to watch it in crap quality on 4od didn't help thanks to my TV's PVR failing to record it :mad:

Caporegime
It's a bit sad that he takes a crap on them after all the history and the number of championships RB won with Renault's engines.

Yeh i thought that was harsh.

I mean, nothing nice to say about them after winning all those drivers and constructors championships together? Horner is a ****.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

The guy from the daily mail was a bit of a bell, in the team principle presser.

Man of Honour
It's a bit sad that he takes a crap on them after all the history and the number of championships RB won with Renault's engines.

To be fair a few years of success doesn't make you immune to criticism. Renault power was quite poor the last few years in comparison to the competition. Renault were presumably equally as hostile in order for relations to reach as bad as they did. Possibly a conflict of interest when Renault went full works team after taking Lotus.

Soldato
I forgot who does the DM F1 section. Evroy, or someone? He's always seemed like a ****** in his articles I read years ago. Had some lovely words for Hamilton when he switched from McLaren to Mercedes

Back
Top Bottom