Fuel price discussion thread (was ‘chaos’)

This is why the likes of Corbyn are such a problem - despite all the reasonable sounding ideals the upper class won't just be a static target to balance the books, instead those in the middle who are working and paying their taxes will end up feeling the squeeze to make up the shortfall.
You don't need to worry too much over someone who hasn't been relevant for years.

UK is not a high tax country anyway but high tax countries are consistently rated the happiest in the world, its only an issue if your govt decides to spaff it up the wall or invest in their cronies rather than public services and infrastructure. Too bad we have that type of govt.

Similar to my wife worrying Ana De Armas is coming to steal me away from her.

Not really the same - there are many people who hold similar beliefs or are influenced by Corbyn. Hence why I said "the likes of" and not Corbyn directly.

Weird how it seems to upset some people if Corbyn is so irrelevant as they claim.

None of the candidates have made any proposals on petrol duty (or the ev duty shortfall) - if so I'll run the tank low and wait for the Boris ejection.

Some slight decrease on petrol but pretty much everywhere here pinned at 199.99 for diesel, saw one at 193.9 - interesting that even the rip off places don't seem to be going above £2/L so far.

I filled up at a station in Wolverhampton the other day at 179. Surprising no queues, it’s been in the local press and everything!

Costco brum is 177 for petrol. So a slight drop.

Can you recall their price for super? I filled up yesterday at Costco in Chester and that was still at 189.9.

Back
Top Bottom