Fuel price discussion thread (was ‘chaos’)

Some slight decrease on petrol but pretty much everywhere here pinned at 199.99 for diesel, saw one at 193.9 - interesting that even the rip off places don't seem to be going above £2/L so far.
They probably expect £2 to be a psychological barrier that most people will avoid paying and just go elsewhere

Can you recall their price for super? I filled up yesterday at Costco in Chester and that was still at 189.9.

Sorry I didnt check, but its generally a 5p difference.
Great thing about Costco is they publish prices online and update reasonably frequently.

Birmingham store is currently showing...

Unleaded Petrol
Premium Unleaded Petrol
Premium Diesel

Chester is showing 172.9 for regular but 189.9 for super. That doesn't feel like the usual delta between the two! Liverpool is showing 180.7/189.9 which is more of a realistic delta, even if it is a relative ripoff for regular...

Costco Edinburgh is currently 180.9 for E10, 186.9 for Premium and 189.9 for premium Diesel.
I think next time Costco comes round out work I might sign up again. I'll need tyres soon as Costco prices look really good too.

Bp ultimate 2.04 at local place, up several pence since last week. :mad: went for normal unleaded....hope car doesn't explode. :cry:
because you bought from BP. Can't comment about the rest of the country but at least in Central Scotland and Edinburgh BP is always, without fail, 3-4ppl more than other stations.

Sainsburys Super 'down' to £1.92.9.

Back
Top Bottom