Fuji X Series

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
It’s also a heck a lot cheaper than the lens mate.

I saw a post from someone on a FB group who got one early in China and he likes it a lot. Still have access to all the buttons. Plus it comes with the soft button which saves me another £5.

I put an order in with their eBay store and they show delivery as:

Estimated delivery:
Tue, 28 May - Tue, 04 Jun

I just got a dispatch with a FedEx shipping number, so will be interesting to see when it arrives.

Caporegime
I put an order in with their eBay store and they show delivery as:

Estimated delivery:
Tue, 28 May - Tue, 04 Jun

I just got a dispatch with a FedEx shipping number, so will be interesting to see when it arrives.

I think preorder ends on Tuesday and should be shipped out after that. I already have weather sealing and filters and also straps so can go take some pics soon as I go pick it up…just waiting for the rain to ease off in my area.

Caporegime
dktBDgE.jpg

Caporegime
I've got the silver v. Wish I'd gone for the understated black!

Question about that little screen when you in in OVF mode, does it only come up in Manual Focusing?

edit, figure it out, it also comes out in AFS but only in single point focus.

The manual doesn't explain this! I've been trying to figure out whether mine is broken for the past 2 hours lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Question about that little screen when you in in OVF mode, does it only come up in Manual Focusing?

edit, figure it out, it also comes out in AFS but only in single point focus.

The manual doesn't explain this! I've been trying to figure out whether mine is broken for the past 2 hours lol
After the initial excitement when I first got mine. I never used the OVF again. Tbh half the time I'm chasing my kids and getting the low perspective by tilting the screen.

Honestly, that feature alone is so useful for both low-key street and family.

Associate
I love shooting in B&W on Fujifilm. Acros gets real close to the look I really enjoy, these shots were taken on the X100VI and transferred to iPhone, minor edits there and then uploaded.

One quirk I found is that if you shoot in HEIC format on the X100VI, the XApp does support transferring it over in full resolution but the iPhone doesn’t seem to support displaying it in full res. So went back to JPEG to make it easier.

Caporegime
I love shooting in B&W on Fujifilm. Acros gets real close to the look I really enjoy, these shots were taken on the X100VI and transferred to iPhone, minor edits there and then uploaded.

One quirk I found is that if you shoot in HEIC format on the X100VI, the XApp does support transferring it over in full resolution but the iPhone doesn’t seem to support displaying it in full res. So went back to JPEG to make it easier.

That’s a shame about HEIF, you would think it does since iPhone shoots HEIF too.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It’s odd, because opening them in iPhoto on the Mac (which has synced via iCloud from the phone) and they display in full res fine.

my plan to use this camera, and as with the XS10 was to send photos from camera to phone and straight up to IMGUR and post for forums. If file size is like 800 to 1200 on the long side that would be ideal for me without any adjustments. It doesn’t need to be larger.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I order direct on site and still not shipped, you bought on ebay and has.....not fair!

As for the part move....cut a TINY piece of tape and put it in the back of it. You will never see it and it will stop the movement.

EBay back door for preorders it seems!

Yes will find something thin to make the silicone pad thicker a touch.

Back
Top Bottom