[Fun] You are PM, you have one pledge, it will be so... GO!

Soldato
Bring the Jeremy Kyle show back, but featuring people involved in politics and scandal. Trisha Goddard instead does the backstage mini interviews when they run off the set in meltdown. Vanessa Feltz features as security if it all kicks off. Every week there's an absolutely useless prize competition giveaway - 24 rack toaster the size of a cooker etc. Andi Peters can host that small segement, as he can't get onto mainstream TV still for love nor money and this is prime time. Throw in a few zlist in the audience every episode to spice it up.

Soldato
Introduce a test before people are allowed to use excel.*

Understanding what a percentage is would probably be a reasonable bar.

*it has, again, been one of those days...

I raised a change to remove excel from every device in the company I worked for once.

We had R and loads of others statistics applications, it got to the point where some people was clearly using excel to write their letters in as they didn’t know word was a thing.

It passed technical CAB but got rejected at business CAB for being too disputing to perform and costly on training.
I still strongly believe it have been better for both performance and training in the long term.

That’s the issue with some people, short term vision!

Associate
Not sure if it's been said because I CBA to read through eight pages - you now have the legality to do as you please around twits on e scooters and e bikes. Oops, sorry for knocking you off /s

Soldato
About to set up a patreon account where my fans and haters alike can subscribe to certain tiers to get bts shots of me through to being able to DM me to getting to meet me irl.

Direct all your haters to a BDSM section- and tell them they all have to be sub. That'll get them going.

Soldato
A kind of semi-sensible one seen as we're on about a lot of cars/vehicles -

Bring back public information films shown once per advert break which show people how to bloody drive following the highway code - so things like "how to correctly use a slip road (it's YOUR responsibility to speed up/down!)", "why every Middle-Lane-Moron is an inattentive bad driver and should be shot at the side of the road", "how to correctly use Merge In Turn (no, its not queue jumping you idiots!)" and also covering some of the new changes to the Highway code that lots of folks don't know or just can't be bothered to learn.

That'd do I think :D

Soldato
A kind of semi-sensible one seen as we're on about a lot of cars/vehicles -

Bring back public information films shown once per advert break which show people how to bloody drive following the highway code - so things like "how to correctly use a slip road (it's YOUR responsibility to speed up/down!)", "why every Middle-Lane-Moron is an inattentive bad driver and should be shot at the side of the road", "how to correctly use Merge In Turn (no, its not queue jumping you idiots!)" and also covering some of the new changes to the Highway code that lots of folks don't know or just can't be bothered to learn.

That'd do I think :D
What about ones for crossing the road by looking up at the road instead of your phone?

These brain dead idiots just step onto the road without looking up. Can they just get off their phones for 10-15 seconds?

Back
Top Bottom