Fury - Wilder thread

Soldato
Wilder for me. I can't see it even being close. Fury will spoil and use his bulk to smother Wilder. I predict a scrappy fight but ultimately Wilder by KO.

Associate
Wilder for me. I can't see it even being close. Fury will spoil and use his bulk to smother Wilder. I predict a scrappy fight but ultimately Wilder by KO.

My thoughts also, if Fury had a few warm up fights it may be close but i think he will get caught by a bomb tonight.

Permabanned
Fury was busted after-the-fact (it was brushed under the rug for a while) for using an illegal performance drug around the Wlad fight, and Wlad was extremely gunshy. Even then, that performance from Fury was a "do as little as possible to win" type thing, as he basically just used ring generalship and evasiveness to win. It was a good win, but not great overall. Wilder is generally crap and this'll also be "just" a good win, not a great one. Prime Lewis would destroy Fury/Joshua/Wilder.

Soldato
I don’t think there’s anyone who would come close to beating Joshua right now, let alone destroy him, he’s a phenomenal fighter, with serious serious power and serious speed.

Permabanned
I agree that nobody currently beats Joshua, considering the fact that the current heavyweight division is so crap. I think Joshua has better power than Wilder, but Wilder's power is overrated (but still enough to KO or KD Fury who has been put on his arse by blown-up cruiserweights). But Joshua's skills are crap compared to Lewis', who had just as much if not more power than Joshua. Lewis would both outbox and KO (or at least KD) Joshua - he'd dominate Joshua in every way.

Soldato
David Hayes says
“I’ve sparred with Deontay Wilder many times,” Haye told Jim White on talkSPORT, “He’s got a very, very, very, hard right hand and it’s an equaliser.
No matter what Tyson Fury does, as long as Deontay Wilder is able to stay on his feet, he has a chance of ending the fight with one punch. I don’t believe that the other way around.
I’ve hit Deontay Wilder on the chin with shots that would have knocked out most heavyweights and he’s been able to stay on his feet.
He may get buzzed, but he’s still on his feet and he was firing back. I don’t believe Tyson Fury has that type of resistance.”

Back
Top Bottom