GAME lose another supplier

Caporegime
This time its EA, any games post SSX will not be supplied to them, so any pre-orders you have for ME3 won't be fulfilled, you'll get £5 in reward points in compensation however.

They have already lost Ubisoft and now EA, things don't look good.

Caporegime
OP
The media coverage is exasperating problems because you've got every man and his dog going in and using up their rewards points, they're effectively giving their stock away.

Caporegime
OP
If they'd never screwed with their customers then they wouldnt be in trouble ion the first place (I used to work there so I know what they do lol)

EA were dictating terms, GAME called their bluff and lost...

I think EA have shot themselves in their foot, their annual games much rake in massive amounts of profits from the high-street stores because for every 1 person who buys online there's 5 others that take a load of games to trade in to offset the cost.

Caporegime
OP
Yes, like how when I was in Game prior to the Vita launch the salesperson gave me a load of outright lies about the system and its funcionality to try and make me place a preorder.

Won't be missed as far as i'm concerned.

They're not all like that, some are genuinely helpful and have a family and home to keep.

Caporegime
OP
Kind of why I asked the question.

Does it mean there can be no potential buyer?
Does it mean that that's it, administration?
Does it mean that all stores of Game and GS close worldwide with immediate effect?

What happens next?

If there's no buyer they're up the creek without a paddle, chances are someone WILL buy the group, but close a load of stores in the process.

Caporegime
OP
Thanks, yeah tomorrow will be interesting. Though I have already had to put up with people coming in with big grins on their faces reminding me that game is going to close.

I might just take a keyboard in with me for my last shift (When I find out when we are closing).

Jcb33.

Just tell them where to go, it's not like you can lose your job over it :trollface: :p

Back
Top Bottom