GAME lose another supplier

Soldato
So GAME are having a firesale?! I thought Gamestation were offering an extra £2.50 on trading games in still..?!?!? All a bit of a shambles really (unsurprisingly).

Kinda reminds me of the time I walked into my independent games shop a few years back to them hooving a very clean, rather empty shop to which I said "oh spring cleaning". The manager replied "no we're closing down". Needless to say I did an obligatory walk once round the shop and hastily left. :/

Last edited:
Caporegime
Had a nosy round, no alan wake so will have to check in gamestation in town, the store was the same as 6 days ago, no posters behind the counter just empty holders all tvs off and two members of staff busy stickering up used games.

Really doesnt look, sadly my store has great friendly staff who seem enthusiastic and not a hinderance.

Soldato
So basically ps3 stock is going cheap tomorrow as chances are they won't be trading next week?

Is there anything good on the ps3?? I only have about 7 games on it (gt5, skate 2, little big planet 2, fifa, grid, rayman origins and the prince of persia hd) and thinking this could be a good chance to pick up anything I might have missed out on/not really bothered with... (did gta4 and a few other games over the years)

Associate
So basically ps3 stock is going cheap tomorrow as chances are they won't be trading next week?

Is there anything good on the ps3?? I only have about 7 games on it (gt5, skate 2, little big planet 2, fifa, grid, rayman origins and the prince of persia hd) and thinking this could be a good chance to pick up anything I might have missed out on/not really bothered with... (did gta4 and a few other games over the years)

My list of exclusives from another thread:
Uncharted 1, 2 ,3
Killzone 2 and 3
Demons Souls
God of War 1 and 2 HD, 3, and PSP HD remasters
Resistance 3
LBP2
Gran Turismo 5
Yakuza 4
Infamous 1 and 2
Heavy Rain
Wipeout HD
MGS4

Associate
In the stores I went into there was no evidence of them trying to sell those games... Go back a few weeks and those pre order adverts were all over the shop!

Was in a gamestation where some ME3 cases were still on the shelves. The rest were advertised in around the stores.

Soldato
Remember peeps, discount on all 2nd hand PS3 games today at Game and Gamestation. (I think Gamestation are doing it too?)

Look for the red labels!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom