Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon

Associate
Absolute snooze fest yet again. While last week was a good episode, it still had sloppy writing. At least the action made up for that fact, this weeks didn't have anything of interest!

Caporegime
Absolute snooze fest yet again. While last week was a good episode, it still had sloppy writing. At least the action made up for that fact, this weeks didn't have anything of interest!

As with every action episode always follows by a talking fest one. And usually the biggest plot movement is in the last 5 mins.

IGN just released a video today (contains spoilers) on all the known dragons in the book/series which makes the ending of this episode more interesting.

Reactions: Kyo
Suspended
Episode 5 was a bit of a nothingburger to be honest. Probably the weakest episode in the series IMO.

Though I was a bit tired, I find it hard to keep track of the extended houses.

The Blackwoods and the Brackens and the Freys the Tullys and House Arynn and all their various infighting or wants and needs.

Caporegime
Possible spoiler....probably is

Ep5 sets up the rest of the season, with dragons that needs riders. They mention at the end there are 2 without riders in the castle, there are a few wild dragons that never had a rider.

There are a few characters who made appearances in the show so far currently without dragons, and at the end they mention those in the right blood lineage can ride them. Remember that bloke in the pub who claimed he was a half brother or something of the king...?

The guy with the sick child trying to leave the castle.

The 2 black dudes that are sailors? (one of them will be)

They are going to get dragons and join the fight.

Suspended
Possible spoiler....probably is

Ep5 sets up the rest of the season, with dragons that needs riders. They mention at the end there are 2 without riders in the castle, there are a few wild dragons that never had a rider.

There are a few characters who made appearances in the show so far currently without dragons, and at the end they mention those in the right blood lineage can ride them. Remember that bloke in the pub who claimed he was a half brother or something of the king...?

The guy with the sick child trying to leave the castle.

The 2 black dudes that are sailors? (one of them will be)

They are going to get dragons and join the fight.

Won't be great though will it - Are the audience that invested in sick daughter guy? Or ******* child of Lord Corlys?

Caporegime
Won't be great though will it - Are the audience that invested in sick daughter guy? Or ******* child of Lord Corlys?

Depends between now and then and how much screen time these characters get.

The king currently will be out of action for a while, it is clearly setting up for a big battle at the end of the show now, with alliances and getting riders and dragons. It could be all an empty fight but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom