Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon

Possible spoiler....probably is

Ep5 sets up the rest of the season, with dragons that needs riders. They mention at the end there are 2 without riders in the castle, there are a few wild dragons that never had a rider.

There are a few characters who made appearances in the show so far currently without dragons, and at the end they mention those in the right blood lineage can ride them. Remember that bloke in the pub who claimed he was a half brother or something of the king...?

The guy with the sick child trying to leave the castle.

The 2 black dudes that are sailors? (one of them will be)

They are going to get dragons and join the fight.

Oh wow, I was spot on! (Or IGN rather)

Last edited:
Really enjoyed that last episode, it's brewing up nicely. How many seasons have they planned to produce? Will the story be told right, up to Danaerys?

Several scenes from the Season 2 finale — scheduled to air on Aug. 4 — leaked onto TikTok on Tuesday night, just five days before the episode will air on HBO and stream on Max. One TikTok account posted 14 videos and roughly 30 minutes of footage from the unaired finale; the videos had approximately 50,000 to 100,000 views at the time of this article’s publication. Roughly three hours after the videos were posted, the TikTok account was banned, but the videos have made their way onto Twitter/X and Reddit.

The Missus and I are really enjoying this. It is a slower paced show than many but it's not irredeemably dumb like many of the recent tentpole shows have been. Added to which some of the actors continue to nail it and bring their parts alive.

The Missus and I are really enjoying this. It is a slower paced show than many but it's not irredeemably dumb like many of the recent tentpole shows have been. Added to which some of the actors continue to nail it and bring their parts alive.
It's certainly slow going at times. But it is well written, the acting is good and the production values are high.

Definitely better than a lot of the other stuff around at the moment.

It's everything the acolyte isn't for instance :p

I don't understand why people need to watch 30 minutes worth of video explaining something they've already watched. It's not like it's overly complex / difficult to follow.

I don't understand why people need to watch 30 minutes worth of video explaining something they've already watched. It's not like it's overly complex / difficult to follow.

It's not just about the explanation but the lore behind it as well. Particularly the areas the show hasn't covered.

Wow I can't remember the last time a finale did so little for a TV show, watching that felt like they knew they'd been renewed so didn't have to do anything.

It's been a bit of a trait recently with tv shows, the finales are massively lackluster when compared with episodes throughout the season.

Back
Top Bottom