GameMax F15M Gaming Case (Budget Cooler Master H500M)

Associate
I have installed the ARGB LED Strip that I ordered recently and I think you may have a point, it can be a little distracting having them on at times and it does seem to detract from the fans. Maybe I just need to get used to it. Will leave it like this, but if it does not sit well with me eventually I may put the ARGB strip to the top and put the RGB strip to the bottom.

I guess there is a fine line between tasteful RGB and too much RGB, feels like I may have crossed the line with the ARGB strip at the bottom :p

I know what you mean, i'm going to try and find something to diffuse the light. I think its a bit too harsh when you can clearly see the individual led's (or their reflections)

Associate
AIO arrived today, really easy to install. (Before and after):

ccGBaNWl.jpg

st81zccl.jpg

sDMpdJjl.jpg

Temps look really good, currently sitting at 24 degrees idle and all I can hear is the case fans. :D

Associate
Nice. What else you plan on doing? :p:D

Ha! Nothing to the PC.... until probably the end of the year when I will upgrade CPU / Motherboard / Ram.

I am getting a monitor bracket to attach to the desk and a new chair though (Secret Lab Titan) I just tell myself its money I would normally be spending on Petrol!

Associate
In my opinion yes. But I do not know of every single case, but this was the first case I saw that made me want to change my case.
Still got my old and trusted Cooler Master HAF-X. When I get a new CPU Mobo RAM combo I will change the case a long with it. Had the case for over 8 years now I think. Waiting on Ryzen 5000/6000 CPUs, will build 10C/20T or 12C/24T build around then when the prices are lower (3900X equivalent at 300 ish range).

Caporegime
Hi guys, would this case fit a Arctic Freezer II 280mm AIO? :)

Thanks. I have two types of rattle, one that is at all times but you either need to be in a rather silent room or put your ear up against the fan to hear it. The other starts and stops which is much louder rattle. If the later stopped I could live with the former I suppose.

Try:

a) mounting the fans with rubber gromits against the screws
b) Folding a small piece of paper (as many times as needed until it's thick enough) and pushing it under the fan to really press it tight against the case mounting to reduce any looseness that may cause rattling.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Hi guys, would this case fit a Arctic Freezer II 280mm AIO? :)

Try:

a) mounting the fans with rubber gromits against the screws
b) Folding a small piece of paper (as many times as needed until it's thick enough) and pushing it under the fan to really press it tight against the case mounting to reduce any looseness that may cause rattling.
It should, but might be a tight fit. Check out mike’s unboxing guys videos he has one that mentions this I think, it is in a q&a type video about the case.

I will give that a go, otherwise the alternative is to send the fans back and wait for replacements, they don’t want to do an advanced rma.

Caporegime
It should, but might be a tight fit. Check out mike’s unboxing guys videos he has one that mentions this I think, it is in a q&a type video about the case.

I will give that a go, otherwise the alternative is to send the fans back and wait for replacements, they don’t want to do an advanced rma.
Try the paper first, if it doesn't work then the gromits (imo you should always use rubber gromits on moving parts to reduce vibration).

Associate
I built my first PC in over 10 years with this case and I'm absolutely delighted with it. Case quality and functionality has really improved in the last 10 years so I'm probably easily impressed. I had always wanted a fancy RGB case with a window but doing that back in the day was usually quite expensive(No argb) and very noisy. Probably didn't need to but I put in a single extra 120mm fan at the top. Still haven't taken the plastic off the glass as it's sitting under a desk and my toddler likes to crawl under there and paw at the glass.

https://imgur.com/tjP5Jxq

Associate
I built my first PC in over 10 years with this case and I'm absolutely delighted with it. Case quality and functionality has really improved in the last 10 years so I'm probably easily impressed. I had always wanted a fancy RGB case with a window but doing that back in the day was usually quite expensive(No argb) and very noisy. Probably didn't need to but I put in a single extra 120mm fan at the top. Still haven't taken the plastic off the glass as it's sitting under a desk and my toddler likes to crawl under there and paw at the glass.

https://imgur.com/tjP5Jxq

Looks great!

One thing though, you might want to get it up off the carpet, the PSU intake is under there.... I use a scrap piece of laminate flooring.

Back
Top Bottom