Games that give you a headache?

Associate
I must admit that Bioshock gave me a headache after an hour so of play... Think this is half the reason I never could really get in to it and complete it...

Think I will also try and alter the FOV and give it another go...

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
2k games said on their forum they will not be changing the lock 75 FOV which is a bit of an asshat move - it means we're stuck with modding and using FOV patches to sort it I guess.

Associate

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
You can /NumPad9=SetFOV 100 to the end of the W bind for example but if the patch does fix it then that should be it.

The forum post said they were not going to fix vertical fov from 75! Hmm.

Soldato
Don't get headaches from games. Too busy handing out some pwn to worry about the likes of my head giving me ache.

Besides, even if I did get a headache, I'd man up and continue; as handing out pwn is a respected job. Not everyone has the right to do it and I see it as my duty to distribute pwn evenly among the gaming community. It would be a crime not too!

Caporegime
Recently, Fallout 3 gave me severe headaches after ~10 mins of playing. A few games do, a lot don't. I think it's games that exaggerate bob, such as Stalker, that do it for me.

Columns series (megadrive), bejewled on full screen (so i play it in a window), Team Fortress 2, l4d1+2, more so with l4d2 than 1, a few other games including wii games...

CSS and Red Alert 1 I can play for hours with no problems though, must be their lower colour pallettes, and then idiots talk of updating css to the newer source engine :(

Yes there is something wrong with me, still gotta find out what :confused:

Soldato
The only games that used to give me a headache were the old FPS games like Doom 1 and Duke Nukem 3d. Especially if i didn't know where to go and i was just running around endless generic corridors getting stressed.

Luckily Ive not had this problem with newer FPS games.

Soldato
wolfenstein (the newest one) would give me a headache fairly easily

Battlefield bad company 2 though is on a whole different level, makes me feel motion sick to the point i have to walk away from the PC and sit away from PC or TV for a while after only 2 minutes of play

Back
Top Bottom