Games you mastered.

Soldato
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - for quite a while, after the stats reset, I was ranked #1 in the world on Xbox.

Was as effective as a spy as I was a Merc. Such a finely balanced asymmetric game. There's nothing like it.

Soldato
I was decent at solo RvR in DAoC as a stealther scout. I was good at solo BH in SWG hunting player Jedi as I was patient and picked the time for the fight. I was half decent at PvP in EVE Online but preferred small gang roaming to solo. I don't really play games like that any more, don't have the time to invest in them, and mostly play single player games where I can reduce difficulty if needed. I only do that for boss battles as I really hate boss battles and can quite easily rage quit a game :D

Soldato
Would not say mastered, but got consistently good at BF2. K/D of 3.1 at around 900 hours of play time. Played 3,546 rounds, came first in 697, 2nd in 381 and 3rd in 259, so top 3 in roughly 40% of games played.

Pretty solid at Elder Scrolls online, completed hard content like Veteran Maelstrom Arena multiple times, HM trials and so on.

Only 100% handful of games. Skyrim, Dragon Quest, Assassin creed Origins / odyssey etc

Soldato
Elite on the BBC Micro. could make that Cobra walk and talk, used to hoof into anarchy systems and go on killing sprees against pirates for hours.

Soldato
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Thief 2 + 3 (Never got into 1 quite as much)
WoW from Vanilla to Wrath, toned things down a lot after that and quit for several years when MoP launched.

There's nothing modern that I've really cared about enough to put the effort into, I could probably list a few more older games but the above are ones I still revisit from time to time. The multiplayer for JK2 is the most fun I've had in a PvP situation in any game I've ever played, the Thief series I just found so addicting I couldn't put it down until I'd found absolutely everything I could while not getting caught or alerting anyone. WoW I was very much into the raiding scene, although I did PvP enough to gain certain benefits such as a cheap mount in Vanilla or easy weapon upgrades in TBC on alts.

Soldato
GOW1 - albeit on the Xbox. i was ridiculously good at that if i do say so myself. made it very high up the global leaderboards but didn't have the free time required to push any higher. loved that game so much

Soldato
Ridge Racer on the arcade (late 90s)

I kinda got a bit addicted to it. Top of the scoreboard, nobody could get close.

Visted the arcade a few months later, and was still at the top.

Associate
Super mario kart on SNES, remember trying to beat world record on the first mario circuit of 5 laps in 59 seconds. Managed to get down to 1min

Goldeneye n64, completed all the time challenges on hardest difficulty, I remember the 2nd level facility and
caverns being real tough.

In multiplayer I was very good at original medieval Total war. It was small community back then but I beat the best player AmP a few times 1v1.

Soldato
Off the top of my head

Yi Ar Kung Fu (Amstrad) - 8-bit fighting game by Konami that was the forerunner to Street Fighter. I remember one day in the summer holidays completing it and it sent you back to the start and it labelled the levels 1a 2a 3a etc so I went around again and again to see what would happen. I think I stopped around letter j when it was tea time.

DooM / DooM2 - Put so many hours into those games and still play .wad files now, just know the flow of the weapons and movement inside out. In 50 years it will still be a good game.

Twisted Metal (PS1) - Put hours onto this playing deathmatch with a mate, knew the maps, the re-spawn timings etc inside out.

SFII Champin Edition - (Megadrive / arcade) I wouldn't say I was a master of all of the characters and combos but I'm the best player I know, when mates come over to play on the arcade I can toy with them and never feel at all under threat.

Lethal Enforcers (Megadrive) - This was a light gun game and I used to play it obsessively to the point where I remembered the patterns of where 100s of enemies would appear.

CS Source - Played CS since the 1.6 days and my eventual go to mode of the last couple of years has been Arms Race. I can't remember last time I played and was not in the top 3 in a game, winning at least 50% of the time. As for the vanilla game I've lost my touch.

Associate
In Medal of Honor Heroes (PSP) I was ranked somwhere in the #70's best in the world, and ranked #1 with the kar98k. My only achievement.

Soldato
Call of duty 2 and Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer.

Might seem big headed but I dominate most if not all servers I join.

Spent too many hours playing both, I know every spawn location, hiding place, can use every weapon, get called a hacker most times but I don't.

Back
Top Bottom