Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
The Procession To Cavalry. Plays like the old pc point and click adventures but the whole game is set in famous renaissance paintings. The humour is right up my street and quite risque in parts, especially when it comes to the naughty things the church folk used to get up to.
It's rare a game makes me laugh but this is looking to be my favourite game in a while.

Man of Honour
The Procession To Cavalry. Plays like the old pc point and click adventures but the whole game is set in famous renaissance paintings. The humour is right up my street and quite risque in parts, especially when it comes to the naughty things the church folk used to get up to.
It's rare a game makes me laugh but this is looking to be my favourite game in a while.

I see that’s on game pass, I’ll give it a go.

Man of Honour
Miles morales

Glad I played Spider-Man remastered first. The story makes more sense and I can now appreciate the controller and visual enhancements. Love the soundtrack too. It’s definitely making better use of the headset.

Soldato
Miles morales

Glad I played Spider-Man remastered first. The story makes more sense and I can now appreciate the controller and visual enhancements. Love the soundtrack too. It’s definitely making better use of the headset.
The soundtrack is banging through the headset. I sold Miles after completing it but kind of miss it. I'll get it again one day. Other games that have enhanced 3D audio are Returnal, Astros Playroom, Demon's Souls and Ratchet and Clank - basically all the first party stuff. There are probably others but those stood out the most for me.

Soldato
finished COD cold war, enjoyable but to short. zombies was ok, but won't dip back in. don't have time for MP.

started Demon souls last night. looks good, annoying when you die so far into a level that you have to start again. takes me back to me C64 days i suppose!

Caporegime
Started on my fourth Assassin's Creed title in a row - Revelations. This seems like a copy-pasta of Brotherhood so far. I fear I will struggle to get through it.

EDIT: 48 hours later and I'm really enjoying it. Constantinople is more fun than Rome to explore.

Last edited:
Soldato
Currently playing through Alan Wake Remastered on PS5, one of those games I have never got around to playing. I am loving the story and the atmosphere, the combat feels a little wonky with the flashlight. Also items you pick up don't seem to carry over so they are only relevant to that mission area, which is fine. Flare gun is like a mini grenade launcher.

Looking forward to seeing the story unfold, does finding the manuscript pages have any bearing on the story or are they just basically collectibles?

Caporegime
Had "The Darkness 2" in my Steam library for years now and never played it because I wanted to play the first one. Now is the time! Started "The Darkness" on Xbox tonight. Looks remarkably crisp for an old game in 720p resolution.

Soldato
Started on my fourth Assassin's Creed title in a row - Revelations. This seems like a copy-pasta of Brotherhood so far. I fear I will struggle to get through it.

EDIT: 48 hours later and I'm really enjoying it. Constantinople is more fun than Rome to explore.
Love revelations. Brotherhood was great too

Man of Honour
Had "The Darkness 2" in my Steam library for years now and never played it because I wanted to play the first one. Now is the time! Started "The Darkness" on Xbox tonight. Looks remarkably crisp for an old game in 720p resolution.
If you’re on a series console then it’s not running at the original resolution.

Back
Top Bottom