1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games you're playing, and games...

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by davewhite04, Jun 1, 2018.

1. bruce

Hitman

Still on AC Odyssey, this has now surpassed RDR2 as my favourite game on PS4. It’s that good I bought the season pass, 1st time ever I’ve bought DLC of any game. As if the game wasn’t huge enough to start with... Might get it finished by Christmas then!

2. nantucket66

Hitman

Not enough hours in the day atm!

Finished Arkham Knight which I thoroughly enjoyed.

My 1X came back from service yesterday so I started Metro Exodus, which seems pretty good. Also got The Division 2 as well and Sekiro Pre-ordered for tomorrow as well.

Got Detroit, HZD dlc on the PS4 as well, oh and Fallout 4.

Loving Division 2

3. TheVoice

Capodecina

Started Doom on PS4 the other day, I've had it still with the shrink wrap on for over a year and I needed a break from RDR2. Good fun so far, fast-paced, the weapons are nicely varied and the level design is great with lots of hidden areas to find.

4. 8myers8

Gangster

bayonetta 1 and 2 on switch , cannot beat bayonetta on the go :)

5. J35T3R

Associate

Started off fairly tame but does ramp up. It's a tremendous modern version of the classic games.

6. J35T3R

Associate

I've got 1 of Xbox 1 and 2 on the Wii U. Never played either yet.

7. budge1972

Wise Guy

When I played Bayonetta 2 I literally could not stop playing it and completed it the same day and it was fantastic!

8. ic1male

Caporegime

Hollow Knight on PS4. I’m lying here in bed with a throbbing thumb from all the button mashing.

9. J35T3R

Associate

Just finished Dead Space 2 and the add on, Severed which I'm glad was a freebie as it was 2 levels of the main game regurgitated.

Last night I started playing Ori and the Blind Forest. Needed a change from all the blasters I've been playing recently.

10. iamdjdz

Mobster

Just started playing Sekiro (PS4) so expect to see it on MM in the next few days! Looks good so far literally only played 15 mins or so (before dinner) so can't comment on how hard it is. Did find my original DS is broken though as L3 didn't work and I got killed as I wasn't in stealth mode at the start :(

11. Robdav

Wise Guy

battlefield 5. played this since launch with only a very small interruption to play a couple of games of NHL and one game of apex.

12. weathmatth

Associate

Currently playing Need for Speed as it was on offer at the time of purchase, and will hopefully be done with it ready for Days Gone release.

13. Plainsong

Soldato

Started playing The Last Guardian since it's £11 right now on PSN - bought it last night. Played around 2 hours so far and oh my it's a stunning game.

14. Yesevil

Associate

Old news these days but I'm still playing Zelda BOTW, probably about 60-70 hours in and absolutely adore it. I havent found a game that has grabbed me so much since the days of Baldurs Gate and Champions of Norath on the PS2, maybe Faloout 3 GOTY!

I still have an unopened copy of Resi Evil 2 Reboot on Xbox One that I'm yet to get round to. Also a huge chunk into Skyrim (AGAIN!) and still have Lego DC Super Villans to start. There's just not enough hours in the damned day...............

15. McManicMan

Soldato

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the switch, never played the others because i couldn't get into them but this i have and i have just completed main game at 120hrs logged but with still loads to do side quest wise and then the Torna Download. I think it's in my top 5 JRPG of all time.

16. Stokesy

Gangster

I found Life Is Strange to be good fun so far. Only part way through the second chapter but being able to rewind time and see how your different options affect things is interesting.

17. ic1male

Caporegime

OmgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMG!

I finally beat the "White Palace" in Hollow Knight. It's only taken me three days (about an hour each day before I get to the point of throwing my controller out the window). :D

18. Pighardia

Capodecina

I drew the line at White Palace... Too hard for me!

19. ic1male

Caporegime

Oh no. I'm not very good at this game in general and if I can do it, I'm sure anyone else can. I just had my hive charm on which basically gave me unlimited lives. Worth it in the end for what you get. :)

20. J35T3R

Associate

Loving Ori, sank 12 hours and about 600 deaths into this game. Tricky button bashing platformer.