Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
I'm liking it on the whole still, just wish I was playing it on PC with a proper 60fps lock minimum as it would make the combat smoother.

Completed the intro mission and yeah I can see why you're liking it, it's quite fun and has the usual Koei/tecmo depth to the gameplay mechanics that gives you something to master.

Still a strange choice of gameplay engine though, pretty sure their recent games like Nioh 2 and Wo Long looked better.

Soldato
Completed the intro mission and yeah I can see why you're liking it, it's quite fun and has the usual Koei/tecmo depth to the gameplay mechanics that gives you something to master.

Still a strange choice of gameplay engine though, pretty sure their recent games like Nioh 2 and Wo Long looked better.

I have a suspicion that the development for this game took way longer than it should have done, so some stuff has aged quite a bit before it even came out.

I have Nioh 2 to play at some point!

Soldato
Just completed Ghost Of Tsushima and the DLC. Loved it, didn't 100% it, couldn't be bothered but have my save file if I decide to tackle it again in the future!

Caporegime
Started Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart for the second time. I did briefly play when it first came on PS+ but second time around it makes so much more sense after playing the PS3 games. There's much more understanding of the whole setting like the characters, creatures (those giant dinosaur things, for example), the baddies and the Dimensionator!

Associate
One of my favourite games of all time. Loved the lore, the story, the machines, the characters. Waited for a long time to come to PC. I couldn’t wait for the sequel and bought a PS5 instead.
There are some properly amazing moments as you discover more of the story in Zero Dawn or as you find the audio extracts and you can hear what happened, chilling in a lot of ways too.

Soldato
I'm still enjoying Rise of the Ronin here, it's a bit flawed at times but the core game is fun, I think anyone who played/like Ghost of Tsushima will also enjoy it.

The game gives you 3 difficulty options, I did start on the top one for a bit of a challenge, but I moved down to the middle one rather than banging my head on some of the bosses. It feels like the middle one is about the same as hard on other games I've played.

Combat is the real highlight where GoT had very basic combat really, this gives you a lot more weapon choices and skill combinations to use. The extra weapons you get are also pretty fun with guns/shuriken and things.

Maps are pretty extensive if you like exploration, and most places you can reach with a bit of thought, unlike in FF7 Rebirth where I needed to find a weirdly specific way of getting somewhere, here I feel like I can traverse without too much pain.

Associate
I kind of want to like survival games but always end up frustrated when, well, I don’t survive. And they never seem to have any kind of ending but that’s probably because I suck at them.
Try Resident Evil 1 (remake) Slow paced,but you have to use your brain to progres. If you like that move onto Resident Evil Zero.

Soldato
Dragons Dogma 2 - Absolutely loving it and has a very nice charm to it - It's not on the level of Elden Ring but it isn't trying to be, for me it is just a fun RPG to play especially with the pawn system, the frame rate is a little choppy in places but it is certainly playable, the game play for me outweighs that and it's just fun to get stuck in I forget all about it. Has some real nice locations and some of the views are incredible, very happy so far!

Back
Top Bottom