Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Need to try it. Coming to the end of Stellar Blade for the 2nd run so maybe something a bit different would work.

Been playing a bit of Crow Country which is a cool homage to the older Resident Evil games. Retro but very good if you fancy some intrigue and puzzles.

Last edited:

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I just finished another code collection for the switch. I enjoy an adventure game every now and then. I played the first game on the DS years ago but for some reason never picked up the 2nd game on the Wii when it comes out. I did end up picking the game up this year and weeks later they announced a remake :cry:

Decent game with a good story, fun characters and the puzzles don't bog you down but I feel like their ambition out did their budget while the characters look good but the world itself look rough.

Soldato
Really enjoying Jedi Survivor at the moment. Never really clicked with the first one, didn't get on with the level design which felt pretty bland and frequently spent ages wandering around lost figuring out where to go.

The sequel sorts all that out, much better worlds, slicker combat. Visuals are really good too.

Associate
It's is quite repetitive at times but there's so much diversity to the combat due to the amount of different weapons and fighting styles that I didn't mind so much.

Plus there's the mini games and the Dojos . Coupled with the timeline thingy for the replay factor. Crazy amount of content. :)
Also a patch was released yesterday I believe which has added even more content!!

Associate
Just started Assassins Creed Odyssey now I have finished Rise of the Ronin, never tried any of the AC games but I am enjoying it so far. I really like the stealth way of playing. Anyone recommend any other stealthy type games. I loved Alien Isolation.

Soldato
Witcher 3 - Had it on PC but had to lower some settings on my at the time GTX 970, so never played much of it.

Now playing on Series X, late to the party but a good time really as it’s been patched to run 60 FPS in Performance Mode.

I cannot handle 30FPS what so ever!

Last edited:
Soldato
Assassins Creed Syndicate. Not sure why this one passed me by but I love it. The characters, location, writing and acting it’s all brilliant. Took a bit of getting used to the framerate but I am already over it.

My plan is to go back after this, start the Ezio Collection and play them all up to and including Black Flag, which I never finished.

jcr

jcr

Associate
Just started Assassins Creed Odyssey now I have finished Rise of the Ronin, never tried any of the AC games but I am enjoying it so far. I really like the stealth way of playing. Anyone recommend any other stealthy type games. I loved Alien Isolation.
good fun but AC games go on for too long.

Soldato
Still playing Fallout 4 since April and loving it the more I do play. I am about Lv65 now and I've forgotten how detailed the game is, characters actually remember things you've done around them in the past and the ambient sound is fantastic - something todays games can't even get right now.

The DLC is currently cheap so I purchased Fall Harbour as that dlc is meant to be huge consisting of a map as large as the initial game. I'll touch on that DLC later.

Associate
Having finished Stellar Blade, and gazing at Eve for dozens of hours, I'm now partnered with Goombella in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door :D

Soldato
Doing a load of side questing and faction quests in Starfield that I had left on the back burner (mainly the Crimson Fleet one). The gun at the end.... :eek: ... despite playing the game as Sniper / Stealth I am loving it as a up close backup / kill everything within seconds (well apart of the level 92 armored bug thing in one of the side quests... that one shot me at level 53..).

Also messed around with my ship after getting bored with the FreeStar Eagle. Now running a class C with multiple Vanguard Obliterator Projectors(x6) plus some Gatling things. Why didn't I do this sooner?!?! Makes complete mince meat of anything I come across in space (so far), with the added bonus of pew pew lasers.... :D

Just need to physch myself up to progress the main story as at the part where I have to repeat the same thing over and over until I have all the fragments... Eurgh.

Soldato
I played it quite a bit the first week, need to go back to it, it can get a bit repetitive I think from what I played, dive, catch fish, replenish oxygen, go to sushi bar, rinse repeat, but it’s pretty good overall.
Is the sushi dish variety quite large ? Haven’t played this yet but watched a couple streamers play it. Edit - for an hour or two

Last edited:
Soldato
Is the sushi dish variety quite large ? Haven’t played this yet but watched a couple streamers play it. Edit - for an hour or two

Yeah very, lots of different dishes and ingredients/fish types. Obviously need to to upgrade diving gear to be able to dive to certain depths and progress story though to make the better sushi dishes.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also started playing Dave the Diver and really enjoying it, it can get a abit repetitive, but it's got a fun gameplay loop, nice game to chill out with :)

Definitely recommend giving it a go, i'm not a fan of sushi or fishing but love it! :p

Back
Top Bottom