Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
I've enjoyed other games by Alban Viard. The only one I didn't like was Card City XL, which is a 2D version of Town Centre but it doesn't work as well. Clinic is closer to Small City or Tramways; I like the former, haven't played the latter but I hear decent things.

Soldato
Altar Quest looks interesting, designed by people behind warhammer quest and Hero Quest etc.

Only thing that's put me off insta ordering is that it's board based rather than tiles, a little board limits it (IMO) i always loved the tiled approach as if was a lot more random.

Associate
Altar Quest looks interesting, designed by people behind warhammer quest and Hero Quest etc.

Only thing that's put me off insta ordering is that it's board based rather than tiles, a little board limits it (IMO) i always loved the tiled approach as if was a lot more random.

I never realised it was by the people who made heroquest, but then i never read the blurb. I looked at it and thought that looks like heroquest then backed it :) Small board means compact scenarios.

Soldato

I'm tempted by that. The mention of missions makes me think the board is not always fully used...

Soldato
I'm tempted by that. The mention of missions makes me think the board is not always fully used...

The board thing probably would/will be fine I'm just used to things being on tiles and being pinnickity.

I'm also tempted to back Monstrocity as I think my son will love that though I'm not necessarily sure myself.

Soldato
I picked up Too Many Bones and undertow at UKGE after a short demo game, loved it immediately but I haven't had chance to play it properly yet due to work... very tempted with the Kickstarter but I need to play it first.

Soldato

It's looking really great with all the stretch goals so far.

Soldato
A local artist launched her game Water's Edge the other day, and someone had a preview copy at my gaming group. It's a card game about collecting fish and building a lighthouse over the course of a week. It's on Kickstarter until the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom