Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
ebae9387237ea446a32280687c0d2dad_original.jpg

Super Fantasy Brawl just started and looks interesting.

bdeeb473d862a2ac34d0d0e292dab3ea_original.jpg

Altar Quest into its last few hours!

Soldato
Turns out the missus has already backed Dark Sector so I went for Altar Quest instead as its exactly the type of game I like.

Looked at the Roll Player expansion but I'm not sure it's worth it.

Soldato
In things that will cost you less money, Water's Edge is into its last few days on KS. I don't have a link here at work but it's easily searched for. Someone at my Sunday group has a preview copy and they tabled it this week. I didn't get to play it as I had to teach another game, but the people who did play it played twice in a row and that's usually a good sign. £20 for a copy, and it's due in September.

Soldato
Dropped out of backing Escape the Dark Sector and just backed Escape Big Box with the expansions, wanted it for ages and struggled to get a print so this was ideal.

The Dark Sector game has better mechanics by the look of it but I won't buy it because they said that Castle would be getting advanced rules. However I am skeptical now and feel a bit cheated they have moved onto a new game.

Soldato
I have my eye on Etherfields but I still can’t decide :(

I initially backed with the full models but I've spent a fair chunk on Warcry and to be honest the Etherfields models are probably too much for my skill/time. I've kept my Trudvang Legends pledge for now because there's a good stash of models and the game looks like one I could play with the family.

Back
Top Bottom