Garden rebuild.

Associate
OP
Some gardening updates...

I've potted some plants in the greenhouse a few weeks back.....they have started to grow!

Soon I'll be sorting out this small patio area, been neglected for a few years since the wall was built. Dig it out, sort some draining. Fill up and top with a nice stone.

The green house in the garden, I never rebuilt it properly after moving it. It's been 4 years now so i've been motivated to properly finish it. 6 panes of glass ordered for collection tomorrow. The window openers dropped off at my mates metal fab place for a refurb.

Patio Magic'd the patio and path this afternoon. Fingers crossed it works.

Soldato
Bought some climbers for the back fence and planted some thinks that I picked up from facebook locally.

Things from facebook grew. :)
Back fence climbers died. :(

Phormium tenax is easy and reliable. If you're looking for something to completely smother that fence then clematis montana is easy and reliable plant a couple at either end and one in the middle prepare the planting hole mix in some compost with teh backfill it'll cover the whole fence no trouble and be a mass of flowers this time of year, the armandii examples you had in the barrow is nowhere near as reliable nor as free growing its more a specimen plant for the right spot

Last edited:
Associate
OP
There's a few spots that I think are dirty rather than green so i'll fire up the powerwasher this weekend to deal with those. The issue is it ends up blowing all the grout out. On the bricks it takes the surface off. :)

Associate
OP
Off the top of my head, the major bits are:

SimLabs P1X Rig
Simucube SC2 Pro Wheel Base
GSI Hyper P1 Wheel
VRS DFP pedals
Sparco Seat
32" 1440p Triples @ 165hz
7800x3d, 32gb, 3090FE

Back
Top Bottom