Gattuso for global ban?

Soldato
All of the Milan players were a disgrace for trying to hurry the Spurs player off the pitch after he got fouled. Spinless referee and stupid Italians.

Caporegime
Whos that old bloke that was winding up Gattuso?
Shouldn't he have been sent to the stands for shouting abuse at an opposition teams player?
Hope AC get battered at WHL, hate spuds, but last night was pathetic at best from AC, Gattuso the only one showing anything.

Associate
Always admired Gattuso for his grit and determination (I viewed him as one of the greatest players ever in Europe for his role) but last night changed my opinion, as what we seen was nothing short of disgusting.

Not only disgusting, pure childishness.

A lengthy ban is the least it deserves.

Man of Honour
I personally feel he's done it because Flamini's tackle was so disgusting it's him that should be facing a lengthy ban.

He's taken the spotlight off that.

Caporegime

Clearly throwing abuse/harrasing Gattuso, unless that is allowed?
Gattuso didn't get wound up because the old timer is ugly did he?

Blown out of proportion this, basically put his forehead against the old guys, if thats a headbutt, zidanes must have been some sort of super saiyan headbutt out of dragonballz

Associate
Gattuso didn't get wound up because the old timer is ugly did he?

Blown out of proportion this, basically put his forehead against the old guys, if thats a headbutt, zidanes must have been some sort of super saiyan headbutt out of dragonballz

Are you seriously trying to suggest Gattuso wasn't out of order?

Even the man himself acknowledges that now for heavens sake. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
A lot of fuss over nowt.

Heatbutt?......don't make me laugh, he tried to kiss him, Italians do that you know!

LOL exactly....the guy apologised for his actions but a global ban...dont be so stupid...a few games and thats it...leave it there.

Flamini??...geez god knows how or why he didnt get sent off for that atrocious tackle....always thought he was a decent enough player but there was really no need for that awful tackle. The referee has a lot to answer for as well, he was absolutely shocking last night.

Caporegime
[J.D.C];18478789 said:
Are you seriously trying to suggest Gattuso wasn't out of order?

Even the man himself acknowledges that now for heavens sake. :rolleyes:

No, i have stated, Joe was out of order, and what Gattuso did is being blown out of proportion, he should be banned for 3-4 games for putting his hand round your mans neck, absolutely nothing in that headbutt, just squared up to the guy.

Caporegime
No, i have stated, Joe was out of order, and what Gattuso did is being blown out of proportion, he should be banned for 3-4 games for putting his hand round your mans neck, absolutely nothing in that headbutt, just squared up to the guy.

Think you need to get your glasses on...just this minute on SSN they showed the incident and sorry but he did headbutt Jordan, not that hard but he did and Jordan did fall back a few steps.

Still thats uncalled for and not needed in football..

Associate

Talking rubbish as usual.

Caporegime
Gattuso said:
"I was nervous. We were both speaking Scottish, something that I learned when I played in his home city of Glasgow, but I can't tell you what we said.

:confused::confused::confused:

Does the Scottish language involve squaring up and nutting one another? a violent variation of sign language... :p

Man of Honour

Of course it is allowed :confused: Gattuso needs to grow up.

No, the headbutt was the worst offence.

Back
Top Bottom