*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Aren't many of these people the same folk who write articles for the Daily Mail?

I feel like I'm missing something, lots of you think this is something we've needed for a long time.

Soldato
I mean it is the channel launch night... that might not be reflective of the usual Sunday night programming.
Yeah tbf most launch nights are all about the worst kind of programming to give it a good head start on ratings.

Soldato
Aren't many of these people the same folk who write articles for the Daily Mail?

I feel like I'm missing something, lots of you think this is something we've needed for a long time.
The weird Aussie chap literally just announced how proud he was that his other employer (Mail Online) has them as their main news story :cry:

Edit: He just said "Let me finish" when literally no one was interrupting him.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes that was him.
Ah yeah I was fuming at that point. They should really cancel him, dirty wokist. I mean we all know that the UK decides what food is weird - e.g. sheep brains and formed pigs blood are good obviously but chicken feet are too far (but cows tongue is grand).

Soldato
Ah yeah I was fuming at that point. They should really cancel him, dirty wokist. I mean we all know that the UK decides what food is weird - e.g. sheep brains and formed pigs blood are good obviously but chicken feet are too far (but cows tongue is grand).

To try and link someone making disparaging remarks about food to somehow being racist and linking it to Asian attacks in the US is bloody ridiculous. And his comment about Chinese flu not being acceptable either. It originated in China so that makes it a valid name for it without it being at all racist.

Soldato
I'm seriously unimpressed. This is their launch night. I expected news, documentaries, reports, and the like. Instead I got someone talking about the body language of the G7 leaders and Her Majesty cutting a cake. A while later they were talking about someone in America being cancelled for criticising Asian food.

Really? Seriously? Is that the level of GB News? I voted with the Off button.

Man of Honour
I'm seriously unimpressed. This is their launch night. I expected news, documentaries, reports, and the like. Instead I got someone talking about the body language of the G7 leaders and Her Majesty cutting a cake. A while later they were talking about someone in America being cancelled for criticising Asian food.

Really? Seriously? Is that the level of GB News? I voted with the Off button.

I flicked it on for 5 minutes and turned it off; it was utterly dire; first night fair enough but if it continues like this I can't see it getting much of a following; the Aussie guy presenting was rubbish as well

Soldato
It was a late night weekend news / media program though rather than a news bulletin.

Some damming claims from Dr Yan about the Wuhan lab leak claim. Wonder if the BBC will have her on one of their news programs... Can't get much more news worthy and relevant than that.

Permabanned
I never watch the tv news anyways so I don't see why I would start watching this other than to sit there rubbing my thighs as it would fufill a perverted hatred of all things woke?

Soldato
It was a late night weekend news / media program though rather than a news bulletin.

Some damming claims from Dr Yan about the Wuhan lab leak claim. Wonder if the BBC will have her on one of their news programs...
An unqualified source who came to light a full 5 months after her shock discovery? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom