*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll back a few pages and there is a chap on here saying a show about witches and wizards is historical inaccurate because of an over represented Muslim cast :cry::cry::cry:
Not just that but.
hard to weed out the woke warriors when it's some of their main "Talent" earning 7 figures like big ears crisp man.

BBC is infested with woke, anti british, ethnic minority diversity crap.

80% of the UK is white, BBC should be somewhere close to that...

it's not normal to claim ethnic diversity is 40% white, 20% muslim 40% black.

surely they should closely mirror the actual diversity of the population not some magic even numbers nonsense.

also LGBT is 2% of the population so let's not see that crap so much on the TV trying to normalise it over nuclear families.

just seems to be propaganda everywhere in anything the bbc does to try and popularise anything thats loud on twitter

DO you think democracy has severed its purpose or as Plato would suggest, is useless as its nothing more than mob rule , out of order for a society.
I believe in democracy to a certain point. We vote at the ballot box every five years. That should be it. Even though I was a proponent of brexit, it should have been a choice made by the politicians we voted in, not us.

I don’t believe in taking to the media or streets, protesting and rioting over a decision taken by the government. Wait until the next election and then show your displeasure with your ballot paper cross.

I also fully support the right of police to go in heavy handed to break up protests against the government and arrest the protagonists.

Yes there is - but this channel, like all media has an agenda to push; so i ask you as well - what ideology do you like? Liberalism is `all about` , individualism, freedoms and rights.
The term "Liberal" doesn't mean "liberalism" in the neat way you're implying it does now. It's clear robfosters is referring to the modern left. This channel is closer to representing classic "Liberal" viewpoints than any other IMO.

The term "Liberal" doesn't mean "liberalism" in the neat way you're implying it does now. It's clear robfosters is referring to the modern left. This channel is closer to representing classic "Liberal" viewpoints than any other IMO.
Uh-oh; did you just call robfosters a liberal? :eek::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom