GCSE Results thread

Soldato
Hey everyone, GCSE results are out tomorrow so I thought I'd start the thread today! How is everyone feeling? I'm really nervous, especially about my English and Science :(

Last edited:
Permabanned
I remember getting my GCSEs, wasn't long ago!

I wouldn't worry. My advice - stay up stupid late tonight watching films or something, then it will take you mind of it today and you'll be too knackered tommorow to care! Also means you won't have a problem sleeping through the night. :)

Good Luck anyway!
Mine turned out OK but it was all downhill for AS/A2.

Associate
i need 4As and 2Bs to get into my sixth form, im not sure wether ill get in :/

plus, i want to carry on through college/6th form and uni but im not sure what ill do if i dont get in :(

Soldato
Hmm.. Getting mine at 10.

Hopefully will be what I aimed for :)

If not, I have 1.5L of vodka at the ready for the party tomorrow night ;)

Soldato
OP
kicks66 said:
i need 4As and 2Bs to get into my sixth form, im not sure wether ill get in :/

plus, i want to carry on through college/6th form and uni but im not sure what ill do if i dont get in :(

Sheesh! Our 6th form requires 5 GCSES C+ (inc English, Maths, Science) I'm going to college (hopefully) All I need is 4 GCSEs C+ (Inc English, Maths and a science) All I know is I have passed Graphics and Food tech as I got an A* in my food tech coursework which is worth 60% (101 out of 102) and an A for my Graphics coursework worth 60% (73 out of 102)

georges said:
Hmm.. Getting mine at 10.

Hopefully will be what I aimed for :)

If not, I have 1.5L of vodka at the ready for the party tomorrow night ;)

LOL! I donno what I'm going to do tomorrow. If they're bad I don't think I will be in the mood to go out :(. Me and my friend are going in for 9 so that when 10 comes we can be in and out without the hustle and bustle.

Zefan said:
Two years of work, forgotten in one night. :eek:

I've forgotten most of my subject work already

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Kroegen said:
I remember getting mine. Such a long wait. It turned out well for me. I didnt even revise for any of my tests. I got an A, B's, and a few C's :)

Well done m8! My target grades:
R.E (Full Course): A or A* (I've been getting high A's in mock exams)
Food tech: A* or A (I'm good at it, Coursework was 60% and I got 101 out of 102)
Graphics: A or B (Coursework was a good A)
English Lang: B, English Lit: C
Science (Double award, Higher): C
Maths: B
ICT full course: Merit (Equiz to 4 B's)

As long as I pass all my exams though I'll be happy as it'll mean I can get into college :)

Permabanned
Meatball said:
Well done m8! My target grades:
R.E (Full Course): A or A* (I've been getting high A's in mock exams)
Food tech: A* or A (I'm good at it, Coursework was 60% and I got 101 out of 102)
Graphics: A or B (Coursework was a good A)
English Lang: B, English Lit: C
Science (Double award, Higher): C
Maths: B
ICT full course: Merit (Equiz to 4 B's)

As long as I pass all my exams though I'll be happy as it'll mean I can get into college :)

Those wer ethe actual grades i got last year :p . Im in college now ;)

Soldato
I'm nervous aswell, at my school dorrs open at 10:30 so im meating my mate at the gates at 10:30 ready for them. If there bad I think ill try to sneak out of the room without anyone having chance of asking me how did you do :D

Back
Top Bottom