GCSE Results thread

Soldato
OP
Solac said:
I'm nervous aswell, at my school dorrs open at 10:30 so im meating my mate at the gates at 10:30 ready for them. If there bad I think ill try to sneak out of the room without anyone having chance of asking me how did you do :D

LMAO sounds like a plan. I don't think I want to be around people celebrating when I'm down :(

Soldato
Hope everyone is pleased with their results, just remember if the results you get are not what you want, you can always take re-takes. :)

Last year I was more nervous about getting my results than actually taking the exams, got my pack of results sheets though so all is good. :)

Soldato
Are the results being mailed to us or do we need to go in to collect them? I would have thought the latter but I've had no letters informing me when to go in nor did anyone mention it when at college.

I retook my English GCSE at 6th form btw.

Soldato
OP
sniffy said:
Are the results being mailed to us or do we need to go in to collect them? I would have thought the latter but I've had no letters informing me when to go in nor did anyone mention it when at college.

I retook my English GCSE at 6th form btw.

We have to and collect the :)

Associate
kicks66 said:
i need 4As and 2Bs to get into my sixth form, im not sure wether ill get in :/

plus, i want to carry on through college/6th form and uni but im not sure what ill do if i dont get in :(

They are bumping it up to 6 As and 4 Bs next year i think...

Haha, Nick you will get in easy. It's people like me who need to worry!

Associate
inferno said:
They are bumping it up to 6 As and 4 Bs next year i think...

Haha, Nick you will get in easy. It's people like me who need to worry!

didnt even know you were a member sam^^

no, i didnt revise very much really :/ im quite worried about not getting in

Soldato
Rich_L said:
Wahey aprés-GCSE results night tomorrow Time to hit the town and pick up the upset & vulnerable or the joyous and uncaring ones :cool: :D

Yes I know that's wrong.. It does however apply to A-level results day ;)
Whats wrong is I was reading that and taking is seriously until your small print :eek: :p

Soldato
Not really to worried about my results. I did my best and thats all I can do. No point fretting over it, its done now and thats it. So longs I get my 5 C's to get into 6th form i'll be happy :)

Associate
Meatball said:
I revised but I could have done a lot more than I did. During half term I went to some Science revision club the school were holding as Science is my weakest subject by FAR.

I did the revise the night before/in the morning tactic and ended up with 4 A*s, 8 As and a C. Good louck to everyone tomorrow.

Soldato
A year ago tomorrow I picked up my results for GCSE and I was happily suprised with them (A*, 6A, 5B), I hope you all feel the same way, as from now on things get tough, seriously in comparison to A-levels, GCSE's are child's play, just to make you feel better. ;)

:p

Associate
MarkLP said:
Not really to worried about my results. I did my best and thats all I can do. No point fretting over it, its done now and thats it.

That's how I feel, no point worrying over it now :)

I get mine at 12PM tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!

Associate
I was away on holiday two years ago when it was results day (I came back the day after). I had mine sent through the post so whilst all my mates knew I had to wait a few days. I was a bit nervous but all turned out well as I'm sure it will for all of you waiting (2A*, 6A, 2B) :)

My brother is getting his results tomorrow and I think he is fairly nervous right now.

Back
Top Bottom