GCSE Results thread

Associate
Concorde Rules said:
Electronics: A* 94/95 on the coursework. I think im in the top 1% of the country here.
I got 95/95. Sorry :p

Well done to all again, some really good results in here. I'm surprised by how many subjects some people took though! Almost wish my parents were paying me for the grades I got but I don't think it would have made me do any better really, and I'm happy enough with how I did to not need money.

null :)

Associate
Maths - A*
Science - A*/A*
English Language - A*
English literature - B
Applied ICT - A*/A*
PE - A*
RE - A*
History - A*
Spanish - A*
Music - A*

I'm happy with that :p. Congratulations to everyone else with their great results :)

Associate
Johanson said:
Those RE and PE courses count as half a GCSE each? That would make 10 A*'s, my god you're clever :p
Both were full course so they're full grades, and both my school made me do :rolleyes:

edit: I'm not really that clever though, it was just a combination of extremely easy GCSEs which I didn't have a choice over.

Last edited:
Associate
peteruk said:
Are you doing AS Maths next then?

I've found such early-taking courses are a great boost to you if you can handle them :) .

Yes, I started our AS course in the end of last year. Will be taking the AS exam a year early as well.

Apparently, in our over-achieving school, our english department is being 'investigated' because no one got a good enough grade at A level.

My english teacher is beyond bad and she had an A level class. Hopefully she now faces the sack or SERIOUSLY improving her teaching methods (for a start lets not relate everything to sex... she does it 24/7). Never would ever wish this on anyone - except her...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom