Gears Of War 4 (coming to Win 10 in Oct)

Associate
All these games coming out for Win 10 might finally push me to upgrade, even though I'll have to deal with UWP.

Associate
This will be an instant purchase for me. With the inclusion of 21:9 I will get it for my pc rather than my xbox one.
Buy it for the Xbox and get it free for the PC!!! its on the Play Anywhere from Microsoft meaning buy once and you ll get it on both platforms !!

Associate
Buy it for the Xbox and get it free for the PC!!! its on the Play Anywhere from Microsoft meaning buy once and you ll get it on both platforms !!

Is there anything stopping you in selliing the Xbox copy and being quids in, no doubt they have probably thought of the abuse this could get?.

Last edited:
Associate
Just looked into this and found this

"Xbox Play Anywhere only applies to digital games. Xbox Play Anywhere games can be purchased in the Xbox Store, the Windows Store, or via a digital code at participating retailers."

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/xbox-play-anywhere

So a digital game will be tied to your account so won't be able to sell or trade it

Thought as much, hey ho :rolleyes:.

Soldato

Was not aware of that. The naivety in me thought that this was a Quantum Break 'one off'.....so cheers.

Will have to check if a pre-order is available yet on the xbox store.

Back
Top Bottom