• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Soldato
You are posting like a ****.

just stick him on ignore, it makes most of these pages much easier to read when not covered in crazy-old-man-shouting-at-pigeons type rantings from self proclaimed know it alls who thinks it's great to insult people for thinking about making spending decisions different to his own (who then goes out and buys 2 of the very cards he spends pages and pages of pointless vitriol on)

Permabanned
Point out the parts where he's posted "like a ****", as I'm struggling to see.

Agree.

I do not post here much but i do read from time to time.....

One thing i have noticed about OCUK is that everyone seems to gangup on an individual in many threads following the bandwagon.

All he is doing is voicing his opinion wether right or wrong he is entitled to it just like i said earlier.

Rumours true or false are going to be discussed until the card is officially released and reviewed, I mean what else is there to discuss apart from rumours and slides.

Soldato
Less of the insults.

that's rich coming from you, check back a few pages and see what you've been posting about anyone think of buying a Titan and/or 3 monitors

Agree.

I do not post here much but i do read from time to time.....

One thing i have noticed about OCUK is that everyone seems to gangup on an individual in many threads following the bandwagon.

All he is doing is voicing his opinion wether right or wrong he is entitled to it just like i said earlier.

Rumours true or false are going to be discussed until the card is officially released and reviewed, I mean what else is there to discuss apart from rumours and slides.

opinion I have no problem with, it's the insults, opinion delivered as "facts" and general idiotic rambling I object to

Caporegime
OP
The second i saw the 680 beating the 7970 in sleeping dogs i knew it was a fake Lol. You put that in there for me didn't you greg. :p

I'll never trust H again after their review.

:D It made me chuckle when I was doing it (took 2 mins you know pfffft).

I was impressed with the 1fps in Civ :D

At least you got the Far Cry 3 FPS read outs for a 7970 spot on :p

1 outta 8 aint bad :)

Soldato
Will this "lighten" then thread up a bit then :D

luminex1.jpg

Edit lol just noticed that 1fps :D You really dont like ATI cards you you ;)

Soldato
Rich? so I have used every niche market set up and that makes it rich?

I don't think so, I just think it makes me a bit more experienced with the things I am discussing.

so because you ghettoed together 3 low end 1080 monitors and didn't like the results, that makes you an expert on 3 monitor setups and entitles you to insult anyone that has a 3 monitor setup and likes it and want hardware to drive it?

Soldato
so because you ghettoed together 3 low end 1080 monitors and didn't like the results, that makes you an expert on 3 monitor setups and entitles you to insult anyone that has a 3 monitor setup and likes it and want hardware to drive it?

Eh?

I bought three brand new 20" monitors. They weren't 1080p.

How is speaking of what I thought of it insulting people? more like - people get upset because their rose tinted glasses make them feel differently.

If *you* happen to like it and can live with it then fair play to you. Not once have I insulted you or called you a name because you use it.

I bought three cheap monitors because I had already done my research and already knew the pitfalls (like stretched textures and so on). Last thing I wanted to do was spend a fortune on screens only to find what I found out any way - it wasn't for me.

None of the games I like to play worked well with it and even in the case of the ones that did work well, IE - Dirt 2 Dirt 3 and RAGE I spent most of my time looking at the middle screen.

Soldato
Bah, may as well start my own rumour

this will be 25% - 30% faster than a factory OC'd GTX680 and cost around £699

Should be some decent gains SLI'd at extreme multi screen resolutions thanks to the masses of VRAM which make nice graphs when other cards hit the VRAM wall

Nice halo card for Nvidia, a little more power for those that run big screens at high res but are sensitive to SLI

AD

Back
Top Bottom