Poll: General election voting round 5 (final one)

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 403 42.2%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 59 6.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 176 18.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 67 7.0%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Respect Party

• Scottish National Party

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 154 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
This is the fifth and final chance to indicate your voting intentions and see if there have been any changes over time. The poll will close shortly before midnight on the 7th when the actual polling will start from but this thread will be left often for any discussions after polling day.

It covers all parties who currently have at least one seat in the House of Commons but if you're going to vote for another party that isn't listed then you can indicate that with the "other" option and explain (or not). It's anonymous so unless you want to say who you're voting for there's no need to post it.

The options in alphabetical order are:
Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
Conservative
Democratic Unionist Party
Green Party
Labour
Liberal Democrat
Not voting/will spoil ballot
Other party (not named)
Plaid Cymru
Respect Party
Scottish National Party
Social Democratic and Labour Party
Sinn Fein
UKIP

The poll runs for 7 days from today and after that point there'll be an election so we'll see how the real thing pans out.

Round 1 of the polling.
Round 2 of the polling.
Round 3 of the polling.
Round 4 of the polling.

I dunno they all seem to be Richards! :(

Just please for the sake of god don't have Labour and SNP, just ****ing NO! :mad:

Best be prepared to be very angry in the days following the election, very much looking like this will be the most probable outcome. :p

Makes me sick to the stomach.

Labour for me. I've largely floated, but been pretty set on Labour for the past couple of weeks. They have some great policies in their manifesto, and Ed has really grown over the course of the campaign. I think I'm actually starting to like the guy.

Best be prepared to be very angry in the days following the election, very much looking like this will be the most probable outcome. :p

Makes me sick to the stomach.

Just NO really no way in the world, Ukip best get buddied up to the Conservatives and **** them off. If it happens and the lying b`stard tratours Labour get in power with that little Scottish witch? We all doomed! :(

Just NO really no way in the world, Ukip best get buddied up to the Conservatives and **** them off. If it happens and the lying b`stard tratours Labour get in power with that little Scottish witch? We all doomed! :(

2 seats arent going to get them anywhere...................:eek:

TBH the biggest threat to the Union isn't a Labour/SNP government. A Labour/SNP government would deliver the Smith Commission reforms - it's in Labour's manifesto. I doubt a Yes vote would be returned if Scotland is largely autonomous within the UK - that's all that a lot of people wanted in the first place. It was Cameron's insistence on an In/Out choice that almost broke up the Union - he underestimated how many Scots would call his bluff.

The biggest threat to the UK is an EU referendum. It's almost guaranteed that if the UK votes to leave the EU, Scotland will leave the UK. Even the threat of a referendum might be enough to put Scottish Independence back on the agenda.

It would kill me! 5 star GTA rampage here we come ! :p

No, I mean a UKIP Conservative coalition would make them unelectable. Same with Labour, it will destroy whatever support remains in Scotland (because there's no reason not to vote SNP). The Lib Dems are the only partner that is not toxic.

The two seats ukip will get wont get the Tories the confidence in the house

Labour and LibDems as Miliband knows there's no way the SNP will vote with the Tories on anything. I'd like to see a Lab/Con coalition and our elected officials actually working together for the benefit of the population and the country as a whole and not be self serving. I am laying in bed typing this so obviously it'll just be a dream but I'm allowed to dream :)

Labour.

This seat is going to be a close fight between SNP and Labour, and though I probably align more with the Conservatives, I will not lend my support to a party who want an EU referendum just to appease ignorant right-wingers.

postal voted UKIP a week ago for IOW. yeah i know it's a wasted vote, and i'm fine with tori Turner having the IOW he's a good chap. i'd like a tori/ukip coalition, at least then we'd have a fair vote on eu membership maybe.

Narrows things down a bit. I wonder if we'll see a Labour/SNP/LibDem coalition leaving the Tories isolated with Ukip?

PAPERS: The Times

More on that splash in The Times now. According to the newspaper, Nick Clegg is going to face revolt from fellow Lib Dem colleagues if he attempts to form a second coalition with the Conservatives.

The article claims that Mr Clegg, currently Deputy Prime Minister, would be unable to receive the formal authorisation he needs from his party's MPs and two-thirds of its grassroot members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom