Poll: General election voting round 5 (final one)

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 403 42.2%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 59 6.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 176 18.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 67 7.0%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Respect Party

• Scottish National Party

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 154 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I've just done a simple line graph for the past four polls (including the fifth makes the scale look a bit odd) for the numbers and past five polls for the percentages to see what difference time and election campaigning has made. You're remarkably consistent OcUK, you may be many other things as well but at least you're consistent.

OcUK%20polling%20numbers.jpg
OcUK%20polling%20percentages.jpg

And yes the colours are wrong but they're the default Excel colours and I can't be bothered to mess about with them. n.b. there was no "Not voting/will spoil ballot" option in the first poll.

Are they going to turf out all these unwashed mouth breathers and benefit fraudsters for a bunch of public school boys in the audience when they get Milliband out?

I think he's done relatively well as he obviously doesn't have the answers to a lot of the questions.

Will be interesting how Ed Miliband does.

Still looking forward to Nick Clegg.

Scotland has had an influence in UK politics - look at the disproportionate number of Scottish ministers in the last Labour government. If "Scotland" wants to be irresponsible and vote for a mischief making party like the SNP in their general election then that's up to them but you can't blame everyone else for being extremely wary of them.

They had 3 in a cabinet of 22. If you look at the "mischief making party" they led a minority Govt in Scotland successfully enough to be elected with a majority at the next election. The Edinburgh set up was deliberately engineered to ensure no party would get a majority by allocating seats (directly elected and list MSP). So they must be doing something right.
It is ""irresponsible" to vote for whom they want?

One of my pet hates is how all of the politicians now say, 'now let me answer that directly' and 'I'm going to do x...*pause*... and let me say how...'.

*vomits profusely*

lol

It works though on a lot of people.

edit:

lol, Miliband just rolled his eyes? Bad move. Also avoiding the question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom