Poll: General election voting round 5 (final one)

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 403 42.2%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 59 6.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 176 18.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 67 7.0%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Respect Party

• Scottish National Party

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 154 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the last second? Woeful, and Jim Murphy is a terrible leader as well.

When people see data, then listening to Ed denouncing this data (not joining with the SNP), makes him seem very disingenuous, this losses him votes...exaggerated in Scotland especially.

I agree - there's been far too much pandering to Scotland and the SNP from the establishment in recent years, I even wrote a letter to Nigel Farage about it (as my MEP). If the SNP do win a lot of seats then that'll be the main reason why imo.

Thought Ed did very well after being ambushed a bit at the start over the economy.

Big mistake by Nick Clegg.

He just told everyone to vote for David Cameron or Ed Miliband.

Doesn't he want any votes? He should have made a point that the Lib Dems will try and get as many seats as possible.

It's as if he's taking for granted he will be in a king maker role again.

This isn't about what I think. This is about how stupid your ridiculous assertion that he has nothing to lose is...

It's very rare that you're actually brave enough to say what you think, so this makes a refreshing change at least. Do you honestly think Ed's plans include the future of the Labour party after he's gone as leader? Do you honestly think that the Labour party can't recover from whatever a particular leader does in a general election campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom