Getting rid of someone on Facebook

Associate
It sounds like he wants to make love to you :cool:

This is also the conclusion I reach when I see someone call someone else "b" . I've managed to stay safe so far by just not talking to people I don't want to talk to, but with modern technology, you just never know.

V F

V F

Soldato
This is also the conclusion I reach when I see someone call someone else "b" . I've managed to stay safe so far by just not talking to people I don't want to talk to, but with modern technology, you just never know.

Sounds like a skit from Steve Hughes.

Soldato
Unemployed, on the dole, "had an accident which broke his leg", girlfriend can't enter the UK because she's got a record for smuggling "but it's not her fault, she was caught in an op that went sideways", parents don't speak to him, history of drugs, I can go on and on.

This is just crying out for some transcript posting in GD! :D

Or just unfriend and block him?

Soldato
Why not ask him why he's made the bad choices you think he's made and see if there's any way you can help him, he might just be reaching out to you because he's lonely.

Alternatively ask for his address and poo through letterbox.

Associate
Just make it as hard as possible to keep a conversation going, use one word replies and don't expand on anything, take a few hours to reply. He'll slowly stop messengering you, and when that happens and he hasn't spoken for a while, stealthily unfriend and delete him.

Soldato
You need to reach out to your childhood pal. This is likely a cry for help and you are looking to abandon him. I suggest you meet with him and his mom. Show them how you live life and embrace them, reign them in and show them the power of love and the almighty.

Or just don't use Facebook, simples.

Soldato
And yet you grew up to use the word mom, rather than mum.

You understand that there are regional differences in the UK that include the way people talk? Mom is no less valid than Mum.

OP, I struggle to believe any adult needs help with the situation you are in.

Soldato
You understand that there are regional differences in the UK that include the way people talk? Mom is no less valid than Mum.

Really?! I had never realised there were various dialects across the UK...

I never questioned the validity of "Mom" and I'm not even sure how that would be possible. Perhaps you need a different adjective?

It is either Brummy or American, so take your pick with my tongue in cheek comment before you find yourself offended again.

Back
Top Bottom