Getting rid of someone on Facebook

Soldato
Ignore his messages, short of deactivating your account which took me a few days to get over the urge to reactivate was one of the best things I've done.
+1 - It's scary how often you can feel the need to check the notifications for unimportant crap appearing on your feed. It's an advertiser's wet dream and a nightmare if you have any sort of addictive personality traits. Glad I got rid! :D

Soldato
Start talking to him about the lord and saviour Jesus Christ in every message and he'll probably stop talking to you.
Haha definitely....

"My life has got so much better since I opened my heart to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, praise be to him <3 Are you a believer, my brother?"

Talk about cleansing his spirit of sins and stuff. :D

V F

V F

Soldato
Haha definitely....

"My life has got so much better since I opened my heart to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, praise be to him <3 Are you a believer, my brother?"

Talk about cleansing his spirit of sins and stuff. :D

Soldato
Really?! I had never realised there were various dialects across the UK...

I never questioned the validity of "Mom" and I'm not even sure how that would be possible. Perhaps you need a different adjective?

It is either Brummy or American, so take your pick with my tongue in cheek comment before you find yourself offended again.

You shamed someone for using Mom instead of Mum, heavily implying it to be an Americanism. Valid is perfectly fine in this context but realising that depends a lot on how thick you are so I can understand your argument.

It's not limited to just Birmingham and the USA and you haven't offended me, I just find you ridiculous.

Soldato
You shamed someone for using Mom instead of Mum, heavily implying it to be an Americanism. Valid is perfectly fine in this context but realising that depends a lot on how thick you are so I can understand your argument.

It's not limited to just Birmingham and the USA and you haven't offended me, I just find you ridiculous.

Oh yes, pull out the big guns and question someone's intellect on the internet. Massive points

Soldato
Just make it as hard as possible to keep a conversation going, use one word replies and don't expand on anything, take a few hours to reply. He'll slowly stop messengering you, and when that happens and he hasn't spoken for a while, stealthily unfriend and delete him.
Or you know, just be an adult and tell him you're not interested in continuing the friendship.

Stealthily unfriendly him?! Do you want an apron to keep your dress clean dear??:p

Soldato
Dont unfriend him, dont block him, dont change privacy settings

Here is what you do:

1. Buy a baggy hoodie with a big weed leaf on it and borrow someones bull terrier

2. Take a new profile picture of you squatting on steps wearing the hoodie with the dog by your side and a joint in your mouth

3. Photoshop yourself meeting some famous rappers and post on facebook

4. contact him again and be sure to be better than the image this guy aspires to be

5. Post back here with results

Back
Top Bottom