Ghost recon Breakpoint ** Official thread

Soldato
Amusingly in regards to walker:

you can kill him before doing any main missions. Been messing around and got to gear level 150 so thought I would try going for spot he says he is at thinking it would just be loot. Not really, can do him in right away before any missions, a bit killing him is hard, still sweet loot!

Soldato
Amusingly in regards to walker:

you can kill him before doing any main missions. Been messing around and got to gear level 150 so thought I would try going for spot he says he is at thinking it would just be loot. Not really, can do him in right away before any missions, a bit killing him is hard, still sweet loot!
Not sure I can understand your post under the spoiler tag.

Soldato
Not sure I can understand your post under the spoiler tag.

Walker, you can kill him before doing any other campaign missions (aside from first two) by just doing random things and having high enough level gear. Just interesting as usually one of the biggest antagonists would be gated as as an end boss / mission etc, just a surprise you could kill him right away and get his loot

Soldato
Walker, you can kill him before doing any other campaign missions (aside from first two) by just doing random things and having high enough level gear. Just interesting as usually one of the biggest antagonists would be gated as as an end boss / mission etc, just a surprise you could kill him right away and get his loot
Sorry none the wiser, who or where is this Walker. I have just been pootling about doing random missions and behemoth sites.

By the way how do I replenish my cloaking spray?

Soldato
Sorry none the wiser, who or where is this Walker. I have just been pootling about doing random missions and behemoth sites.

By the way how do I replenish my cloaking spray?

Walker is one (I say one of as I believe there may be more) of the primary antagonist you see introduced in the very first cutscene after downing getting downed in the helicopter. Very hard to miss unless you skipped the cut scene at that point! Also is one of the two very first char profiles on the objective page as default.

Good question in regards to class items though, realised after your question never bothered using them aside from medkit as a requirement when getting medic to level 10 in one instance. Can't see any crafting option or ability to buy class items.

Soldato
Walker is one (I say one of as I believe there may be more) of the primary antagonist you see introduced in the very first cutscene after downing getting downed in the helicopter. Very hard to miss unless you skipped the cut scene at that point! Also is one of the two very first char profiles on the objective page as default.

Good question in regards to class items though, realised after your question never bothered using them aside from medkit as a requirement when getting medic to level 10 in one instance. Can't see any crafting option or ability to buy class items.
You mentioned killing him early, where would I find him if I wanted to do this?

EDIT: it's ok I found a video on it, might give it a go with another character.

Last edited:
Associate
Enjoying this game, much slower pace than Wildlands and certainly requiring a much more tactical approach. I am a bit miffed with no AI teammates, I thought that you had to locate them around the islands and you could select/customize your team... But apparently not. I am missing all that banter, etc. I hope that they release them as a future patch, or as missions where you can unlock a team member and you can equip them with suitable gear based on their stats and preferences.

Caporegime
I was enjoying this until i hit the more mountainous areas and oh my god the game mechanic for slipping is beyond ridiculous, your character has to have the worst balance in history to be slipping down a slight gradient where you completely lose control of your character.

Soldato
Enjoying this game, much slower pace than Wildlands and certainly requiring a much more tactical approach. I am a bit miffed with no AI teammates, I thought that you had to locate them around the islands and you could select/customize your team... But apparently not. I am missing all that banter, etc. I hope that they release them as a future patch, or as missions where you can unlock a team member and you can equip them with suitable gear based on their stats and preferences.

Apparently AI based teamates are something they want to release in a patch. Game is really designed for Co-Op or teammates, pretty much all enemies saying the ghosts (plural) are here, or enemies spotted, plural again. really annoying. Can do the game solo, even the behemoth drones, but very much team orientated.

I was enjoying this until i hit the more mountainous areas and oh my god the game mechanic for slipping is beyond ridiculous, your character has to have the worst balance in history to be slipping down a slight gradient where you completely lose control of your character.

Yeah, this mechanic is mental. Can't recall wildlands now, but here total mess. Number of times I have engaged in a battle with enemies, even on shallow hills, moving to another spot and sliding for what seems miles unable to do anything. Needs to be looked at. Also begging for a grappling hook or something this game.

Soldato
Yep, climbing is rubbish as is the sliding on the most gentle of slopes.
Another silliness how is that when discovered for whatever reason every enemy knows where I am even 8f I leg it to another spot?
But still enjoying it though took on a Wolf camp yesterday and could not deal with the pesky drone.

Soldato
Twice this has happened, when I right click to aim the sniper rifle I get no longer look down the sights as you can see by the image. As it happens I can still place my shots pretty well but it is annoying all the same.
8xJ2tH0.jpg.png

Soldato
I use controller, not sure what the equivalent button is on the keyboard, but on controller, when you zoom in and press the right analogue stick down it will toggle between first person and third person zoom as you have. its not a big, rather a feature. You just need to know the keybinding to revert it.

As for drones, they become relatively easy, if you have rolling thunder perk and remove silencer at that point of fighting them, extra, damage with sniper rifles. Aim for front armour and boom, will pop the armour off and expose the core. If you have EMP Granada’s, becomes easier.

Soldato
I use controller, not sure what the equivalent button is on the keyboard, but on controller, when you zoom in and press the right analogue stick down it will toggle between first person and third person zoom as you have. its not a big, rather a feature. You just need to know the keybinding to revert it.

As for drones, they become relatively easy, if you have rolling thunder perk and remove silencer at that point of fighting them, extra, damage with sniper rifles. Aim for front armour and boom, will pop the armour off and expose the core. If you have EMP Granada’s, becomes easier.
Turned out it is the ALT key.

Soldato
Anyone have any idea how to apply appearances from class progression? Just unlocked the 'sniper appearance' but can't seem to find where to use it.

it is not as the name may imply a full ghillie suit. It’s just a badge that will be called “sniper” that you can have attached on your backpack. All the classes at rank 2 have an appearance badge that work like that, it’s not an overall character appearance change / transformation

Caporegime
it is not as the name may imply a full ghillie suit. It’s just a badge that will be called “sniper” that you can have attached on your backpack. All the classes at rank 2 have an appearance badge that work like that, it’s not an overall character appearance change / transformation

Ah that makes sense cheers.

Associate
In regards to the transmog / figures etc. We are missing Fury (Female Panther) and Vasili (Sniper) figures. They were visible in the beta but locked and now in full release not there? The one for Fixit is easy as he can be bought and Nomad is a Battle Tier level reward. Wonder when they're going to show up.

Shawrey

Back
Top Bottom