Ghost recon Breakpoint ** Official thread

Soldato
..But Terminator missions are fun though

Can't even access them on my account, can't access the bit where it'll tell you to talk to Maria. If I make a new char it'll work once I get to Erewhorn but then I won't have the limited time rewards on my main.

It seems to be the norm for games to have loads of problems these days :o

Soldato
I've just updated my Windows installation on my gaming rig (W8.1). GPU is a 1060 6Gb. And now the game won't launch, giving a 'GRB.exe has stopped working'. Had a Google and a lot of folk on Reddit are saying the same.

So I rolled back the updates and restarted. Game launched and loaded up. Then as soon as it started, crashed to desktop. This is so frustrating.

Soldato
No major problems here apart from the game blackscreening when i'm streaming.
For me it runs fine for 30-40mins then locks the PC up. Think there is a memory leak as the VRAM usage is high and it does not release it all after the game is closed. Before the December update the game used ~3GB VRAM, after the patch it used 6GB+(in options) for the same settings? after a 10 min game the max usage is 7.5GB VRAM and it does not release ~400MB of that after it closes.

Soldato
Is it still very buggy?

Can you enable realistic weapon ballistics?

The idea of minimal HUD, minimal prompts/hints, realistic injury/stamina/loadout really appeals to me.

I've only played about 5 hours no specific bugs, I'm not sure about weapon ballistics tbf. If you want a more hardcore/realistic game and don't mind multiplayer and the sheer frustration of losing gear I'd recommend Tarkov. Even with immersive mode I'd say it's still on the arcadier side compared to something like Tarkov.

Soldato
This still CTD's for me which is annoying but I'm enjoying the game so I'll persevere. I've almost finished the main missions on Episode 1, I notice there is an 'Episode 2' button on the main objectives screen, what is that for?

Also is the 1 year pass worth getting for single player campaign?

Soldato
What are you guys playing this on now, the new immersive mode or original?

I've only just started playing it and tried both but think I like the idea of loot more so going with that. Any major reasons to choose immersive?

Associate
What are you guys playing this on now, the new immersive mode or original?

I've only just started playing it and tried both but think I like the idea of loot more so going with that. Any major reasons to choose immersive?

Immersive cuts out all the reasons i hate the base game, i bought it when immersive mode came out.
Normal game everything is lit up like a christmas three and the game is literally just whack a mole with no challenge whatsoever making it utterly pointless.

Loads of videos on youtube explaining the difference, immersive mode has transformed it from a childish game into a tactical shooter.

Soldato
I've not tried immersive mode yet, can you switch back and forth between normal and immersive mode? Might try it tonight.

Also, for those still getting random CTD's, I launched the game using the Vulkan option and played for 3 hours solid last night with no crashes. Seems smoother too and the loading screens between missions or travelling to bivouacs seem to be much faster and take less time.

Back
Top Bottom