Ghost Recon Wild Lands

Associate
Is there a way that I can turn my local save into my cloud save? I have about 10-15 hours of play saved on my laptop but when I tried to play on my desktop today my cloud save is way back to the start.

Soldato
How is Wildlands for single player only? Seen a number of positive comments about the game despite the average reviews.

Thinking of picking up now it can be had for under £15.

Associate
How is Wildlands for single player only? Seen a number of positive comments about the game despite the average reviews.

Worth a buy for that mate. I played it on pc. Cracking game. It comes into it's own in coop mode, just good solid fun. I enjoyed PvP on release it was good but I just got tired of it after a while. For 15 it is well worth a punt. Is that on pc or console? If console which format and where I would double dip for 15 quid.

Soldato

I really enjoyed the first game as a solo experience. It's not innovative, or clever, or a great story or anything. It's just got a solid core game loop of taking down outposts/bases/patrols, and a basic gear/weapon collecting aspect (but with no levels or any grinding nonsense).

Breakpoint is poop. Although they are talking about patching out all the rubbish.

Soldato
I really enjoyed the first game as a solo experience. It's not innovative, or clever, or a great story or anything. It's just got a solid core game loop of taking down outposts/bases/patrols, and a basic gear/weapon collecting aspect (but with no levels or any grinding nonsense).

Breakpoint is poop. Although they are talking about patching out all the rubbish.

Thanks for that, does look like a fun sandbox to explore.

And yeah unfortunately I'd heard Breakpoint sucked so thought I'd skip it and just go for the older game.

Soldato
Worth a buy for that mate. I played it on pc. Cracking game. It comes into it's own in coop mode, just good solid fun. I enjoyed PvP on release it was good but I just got tired of it after a while. For 15 it is well worth a punt. Is that on pc or console? If console which format and where I would double dip for 15 quid.

Shop To for PS4 is £14.85 although PSN store has it for £15.99 if you want it digitally.

There a demo (was surprised, don't see many these days) so going to give that a try, 68GB though...

Associate
Shop To for PS4 is £14.85 although PSN store has it for £15.99 if you want it digitally.

There a demo (was surprised, don't see many these days) so going to give that a try, 68GB though...

gah, I'm looking for it on XBOX. Either way mate worth picking up. SP is good fun but it comes into it's own in coop. You can
chip away on sp then go online with the same game save. So if you are struggling with some missions (depends on your difficulty level)
you can recruit people to play and assist you. Same with any game that has been out a while you might not get the experience you want
initially if playing with others online. Best with people you know.

Soldato
gah, I'm looking for it on XBOX. Either way mate worth picking up. SP is good fun but it comes into it's own in coop. You can
chip away on sp then go online with the same game save. So if you are struggling with some missions (depends on your difficulty level)
you can recruit people to play and assist you. Same with any game that has been out a while you might not get the experience you want
initially if playing with others online. Best with people you know.

I don't touch online much these days, I'm sure coop would be fun but don't have many gamer friends.

Am enjoying the single player demo, get 5 or 6 hours of playtime which is good, reminds me of Just Cause which I loved on the 360.

It's so massive though I'm not sure if I would ever finish it, and that's just the core game let alone the usual Ubisoft busy work side quests.

Associate
how do people rate breaking point over wildlands or even far cry 5. will buy one of them as want a coop story game that can be played with a friend. all 3 of these fit the bill and currently similar enough price

I've put 133 hours into Wildlands and loved every minute.

I've tried with Breakpoint for maybe 5 hours and I can't bring myself to do much more with it. I can't really put my finger on it but it just seems much more buggy, laggy and unenjoyable. Graphics seem worse on my PS4 Pro compared to Wildlands on just an XBox 1S. The character movement feels weird and the menu system/UI is terrible. The open world is far less atmospheric and I have no compulsion to explore, unlike Wildlands where I'd happily roam with no objective. Worst of all is the lack of AI teammates, although supposedly they will patch that eventually.

Breakpoint is truly awful I would get them refunded before you open them tbh. I’m sure it will be free soon it’s that bad.
You're all right. This game really is pants. I hate the amount of text and menu screens and the "go to the mmo hub style base go do mission, go back, go do mission, go back etc" nothing is fun. Albeit we've only done 3 missions, but they have been boring. Wish I had bought wildlands now or far cry 5.

Which out of those 2 would be better?

Back
Top Bottom