**Ghost Recon Wildlands** Official thread

Soldato
I was without internet for about 2 weeks and everyone I was playing with has quite already.
I said this before it even came out but they affirmed my personal worry, every new area is just the same thing.

There's a small story within a billion copy paste encounters. :|
Glad I got mine with a graphics card code!

Soldato
One thing that we started finding comical was with the buchons and underbosses:

Male = agent get in there and kill them
Female = agent you need to save this person

Out of the 25 or so I think only 3 went against this.

Soldato
Got meself a new ride. Probably be stolen by the time I get back ;)

Tom%20Clancy%27s%20Ghost%20Recon®%20Wildlands2017-3-21-21-30-33.png

Soldato
Finished this last night with 2 buchon's left went onto the final boss mission, the boredom got the better of me and I felt myself rushing after about 60% of the way through the game, bit to repetitive for my liking. Still enjoyed my time, got the bad ending and watched the good ending on utube, 7/10 from me.

Soldato
Are some missions not possible in single player?

Soldiers of Santa Muerte (Kill the Sicarios in the second camp) is the mission in question, well the second part anyway.

I have tried this part of the mission several times and it is proving impossible because somehow one of the sicarios usually nowhere near the one I have killed suddenly knows I am there and escapes. Why you cannot easily disable cars escapes me but on one occasion I fire two clips into a car which continued to take the escapee out of the camp.

Any tips on this one?

Soldato
I don't think one Sicario 'escaping' will fail the mission unless it is someone you need to interrogate.
If there is one you need to take out all others quietly usually when they are on their own but still if a body is found it could raise an alarm. If you can identify which vehicle he uses you could try sneaking up and placing C4 on it. All sorts of things can happen if an alarm is raised you need to be very patient in this game I have found and RUN AWAY when necessary ;) Take out generators and sirens on posts too.
Andi.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
If you only need to kill them all you could mine the exit road?
Andi.
if theres a helicopter on site I attach some c4 before I start anything just in case theres a runner..its a thing of beauty to see it explode during a night attack

on large sites such as the cocaine factory I did last night I also mine the roads at the entrances just in case I screw it up and re-inforcements get called in

I am really enjoying the game as its right up my street..its basically a sneaking simulator

I wonder how long it would take to drive from the top left of the map to the bottom right

Back
Top Bottom